(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Rocksteadee wrote:
I've got 19 T1, 26 T2, 12 T3, 6 T4, 4 T5, 1 T6, and 1 T7 map. Wondering what I should be doing with the maps, when to alch them, when to alt, etc. So far I've just been making sure they're blue with 2 mods and running them.

I typically start alching at t7. Build up your pool with chisels when necessary and pray to RNGesus.

"
Rocksteadee wrote:
I would also like advice on where to go with my gear. I've got 10 chaos and probably 50c or so in other currency, and slowly (seems oh so slowly) building up currency it seems like it'll take forever for me to get any big upgrades.

You'd be surprised at how quickly it goes. I had worse gear than you like 2 days ago. Last I saw Atziri's was going for 20 something Ex, so it's not that bad!

My advice is to buy a solid Hezmana. It is a substantial DPS increase, and it's cheap (can pick one up for 10-15 chaos with decent stats). I would sell the 5l Kaom's relatively cheap to generate some income. You honestly don't need 2 5l in the build, so don't worry about only picking up a 4l Hez.

After that buy an Atziri's Promise. They're like 1c and make a substantial difference.

Some things you could work on:
1)Your flask situation is atrocious. Get some base flasks, 20 quality them first, and then roll them into something decent. I prefer seething divine flasks (staunching,etc) and perpetual utility (one with warding and the others with whatever you want)

2)If you can craft movement speed on your boot that'd be swell. In general, even if the items are only place holders, t2 crafting on your gear is cheap and is really effective if you have open slots.

3) I think your next really big upgrade is a lightning coil and jewelry to compensate. Overall, 5link is going to cost you a bit, and sorting out your resist without a helmet will also probably cost you if you don't find anything while farming for the coil, but it is certainly well within your reach.

Anyways, I hope that helps and good luck.
Last edited by IdleAltruism on Dec 22, 2015, 10:36:54 PM
"
webas wrote:
I dont get it... Weapon Elemental Damage!

Whats wrong with it?

Bare dps:18430

I put ring
+36% increased elemental damage with weapons
+33strenght

dps: 18893 (so it gives me: +463damage) Dont forget +33str adds some damage! So its even less.

then i swap it with garbage ring
Adds 3-6 physical damage to attacks
+48 to maximum life

dps: 18751 (so it gives me: 321damage)

wtf. why ele. dmg with weaps. gives so little damage? And what are the really good stats for damage? It seems its almost as good to use 3-6 puny damage to attacks and use these items than aim for elem. damage with weapons that are more expensive.

Havent tested with added fire damage or cold but i think they wont be as good. Need advice on this because i need to improve my dps.Bare dps ~18k with bloodrage etc.. its 37k and i think i should aim for at least 50k dps.

For WeD to be useful you need to be running Hatred, Hoa and Added fire damage to see a large impact, Otherwise flat added phys will always be better for dps. However you will notice a harsher time against phys reflect than if you split your overall dps between ele and phys.
LightyGaming.com
"
IdleAltruism wrote:
"
Rocksteadee wrote:
I've got 19 T1, 26 T2, 12 T3, 6 T4, 4 T5, 1 T6, and 1 T7 map. Wondering what I should be doing with the maps, when to alch them, when to alt, etc. So far I've just been making sure they're blue with 2 mods and running them.

I typically start alching at t7. Build up your pool with chisels when necessary and pray to RNGesus.

"
Rocksteadee wrote:
I would also like advice on where to go with my gear. I've got 10 chaos and probably 50c or so in other currency, and slowly (seems oh so slowly) building up currency it seems like it'll take forever for me to get any big upgrades.

You'd be surprised at how quickly it goes. I had worse gear than you like 2 days ago. Last I saw Atziri's was going for 20 something Ex, so it's not that bad!

My advice is to buy a solid Hezmana. It is a substantial DPS increase, and it's cheap (can pick one up for 10-15 chaos with decent stats). I would sell the 5l Kaom's relatively cheap to generate some income. You honestly don't need 2 5l in the build, so don't worry about only picking up a 4l Hez.

After that buy an Atziri's Promise. They're like 1c and make a substantial difference.

Some things you could work on:
1)Your flask situation is atrocious. Get some base flasks, 20 quality them first, and then roll them into something decent. I prefer seething divine flasks (staunching,etc) and perpetual utility (one with warding and the others with whatever you want)

2)If you can craft movement speed on your boot that'd be swell. In general, even if the items are only place holders, t2 crafting on your gear is cheap and is really effective if you have open slots.

3) I think your next really big upgrade is a lightning coil and jewelry to compensate. Overall, 5link is going to cost you a bit, and sorting out your resist without a helmet will also probably cost you if you don't find anything while farming for the coil, but it is certainly well within your reach.

Anyways, I hope that helps and good luck.

Essentially this is correct. I dont like 6linking kaoms and normally say hold out for disfavour but Hezmana is worth attempting to 6l. The value of going chest of weapon for 6l is that you can use the chest for other builds and if you find a better weapon along the way you can just swap that in. Coil will be the best chest and if you can save for it you should.

For mapping I...

• 1-3 leave White
  • 3-5 Transmute - Augment
  • 6-7 Alch
  • 7+ Chisel to 20% + Alch
  • 9+ Chisel to 20% + Alch + Chaos for packsize
  • 10+ Chisel to 20% + Alch + Chaos for packsize + Add 1-3 Sac Frags
  • 11 Chisel to 20% + Alch + Chaos for packsize + Vaal (t11-12 have eazy bosses) + Add 1-3 Sac Frags
  • 12-15 Chisel to 20% + Alch + Chaos for packsize + Add 1-3 Sac Frags + Add Domination
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 23, 2015, 3:40:24 AM
Hi,

Playing this build for the second time, and still loving it. Thanks !

I don't understand when you say Hezmana > Kaom's Primacy

a Max Primacy have essentially the same pDps as Hezmana. But Primacy have Fire damage (boost a little eDps) and have culling strike !

Is it because of leeched life on Hezmana ? Or blood magic on Hezmana grants you an additional supports gems (Only if you're using cyclone on weapon not on the chest)

Another question.

I just read your post about mapping. How can you sustain your chisel pool. I use the recipe but still ... Do you map solo ? It's seems more interesting to map with other players (drop/xp ?)

Happy Christmas by the way.
Last edited by DeNylph on Dec 23, 2015, 6:52:05 AM
realy cheap u only need mirrored weapon and legacy 6l coil . but cheap for sure.
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
"
DeNylph wrote:

Is it because of leeched life on Hezmana ? Or blood magic on Hezmana grants you an additional supports gems (Only if you're using cyclone on weapon not on the chest)

Hezmana's blood magic on attacks affects all attack skills, not just those linked in the axe itself.
"
DeNylph wrote:
Hi,

Playing this build for the second time, and still loving it. Thanks !

I don't understand when you say Hezmana > Kaom's Primacy

a Max Primacy have essentially the same pDps as Hezmana. But Primacy have Fire damage (boost a little eDps) and have culling strike !

Another question.

I just read your post about mapping. How can you sustain your chisel pool. I use the recipe but still ... Do you map solo ? It's seems more interesting to map with other players (drop/xp ?)

Happy Christmas by the way.

"
IdleAltruism wrote:
"
DeNylph wrote:

Hezmana's blood magic on attacks affects all attack skills, not just those linked in the axe itself.

Yeah the additional Socket granted by the global attacks have blood magic, you dont need to have anything linked into the weapon for it to work. You can have cyclone in an unset ring you wanted, it would still be linked with bloodmagic as long as your wielding hezmana. Because of this it also grants your other attack (such as leap slam) bloodmagic. I personally only use the gavel chisel recipe and purchase chisels on occasion. I also map solo however its highly inefficient to do past t9 maps and doing full map rotations will stretch your map pool 5 times longer. Mapping in a party grants a bonus +10% Increased IQ and 40% IR to the party per person; not including yourself.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 23, 2015, 8:29:41 AM
"
godgraff wrote:
realy cheap u only need mirrored weapon and legacy 6l coil . but cheap for sure.

nooooo you dont need either at all, hyper luxury items. You can work off a 4l kaoms primacy fine into the 80's which is a few chaos, even in a new league; the rest of the gear can be generic self found rares.
LightyGaming.com
Lighty i saw in a video you used punishment replacing warlords mark.. Is it worth it?

Also what if replacing added fire with added chaos damage gem? + that unique flask that heals you for chaos damage..?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
webas wrote:
Lighty i saw in a video you used punishment replacing warlords mark.. Is it worth it?

Also what if replacing added fire with added chaos damage gem? + that unique flask that heals you for chaos damage..?

Punishment is still a "worse" choice than Warlords although it grants some nice dps. Added fire damage will walways grant you more dps than added chaos and the amount leeched with atziri's promise isnt worth running it. You can alternatively play the BM keystone version that runs 2 mings hearts, then Atziri Promise because alot "better".
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info