(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
CrYFu12 wrote:
I'm sitting curently at about 55k dps +/- and about 5k life, res capped, except chaos, level 80. Can I try Atziri? I have chances to succed?

You have the stats to clear Atziri, it still rests on your ability to do it though! I suggest attempting it when you have 3-5 sets saved up so you can run them back to back.
LightyGaming.com
"
FlashNomand wrote:
Can you please update the passive tree for the Axe marauder?

It is up to date, the passive tree hasn't changed a single point from 2.0 to 2.1.
LightyGaming.com
"
FlashNomand wrote:

Isn't it up to date ? I'm in trouble if it's outdated.
"
Eddoras wrote:
"
FlashNomand wrote:

Isn't it up to date ? I'm in trouble if it's outdated.

its up to date, zero changes occurred from 2.0 to 2.1
LightyGaming.com
is the best sword or axe or mace? Out of these choices? probably mace?
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
I'm still spinning to win with the best written guide I've ever seen! I hit 93 yesterday, making this character my highest level toon :D

Anyway, I just vaal'ed my 20/20 Cyclone and hit +3% quality, how do you think the 1.5% increased radius stacks up against 0.6% better base damage?

Thanks as always dude.
"
webas wrote:
is the best sword or axe or mace? Out of these choices? probably mace?

Mace if you want to use vaal ground slam, other wise axe. If you already have a nice weapon just roll with that.
LightyGaming.com
"
FrozenShivers wrote:
I'm still spinning to win with the best written guide I've ever seen! I hit 93 yesterday, making this character my highest level toon :D

Anyway, I just vaal'ed my 20/20 Cyclone and hit +3% quality, how do you think the 1.5% increased radius stacks up against 0.6% better base damage?

Thanks as always dude.

Its not a big deal but I prefer the 21/20, its basically the same honestly; both cases are a success. As long as it doesnt go vaal cyclone lol
LightyGaming.com
Hi mate, could you kindly advice what is better - the build you suggested for 2H Cyclone or the one that base on frenzy charges. I would be grateful for your answer with some arguments from point of
1) dps
2) tanky
3) Atziry (and Uber) availability
Thank you in advance and sorry if I asked smth stupid - I am just a begginer in PoE)
"
Lighty wrote:
"
FrozenShivers wrote:

Thanks as always dude.

Its not a big deal but I prefer the 21/20, its basically the same honestly; both cases are a success. As long as it doesnt go vaal cyclone lol

Thanks homie! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info