(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Lighty wrote:
"
Rufnet wrote:
so i found that nice axe
fleshripper with 543 dps

open slot for range/crit chance
i was wondering if there any builds that could use those axes actually, most are rt from what i see and dont go for any crit obviously

sry for bugging ur thread, thought ill ask after a relentless search of 2 hours^^ with no success

great guide enjoyed the layout
gonna read some more maybe i missd the answer and u stated it somewhere

2H Axe crit is possible and would be best with cyclone however there arnt any axe specific crit nodes so you would grab generic ones such as the Disembowling cluster. Fleshrippers have great base crit and can reach almost 10% I believe but if 2h Rt is your goal the +2 weapon range craft is the way to go. Essentially you would be playing a Hege crit staff build but missing out on staff crit nodes and using a n axe.

yea saw that staff thread actually, and was like uhh damn that just doesnt add up
damn surprised of your quick answer rly appreciated

it is not possible to multi mod wpn range and crit chance on it somehow i assume?

kinda seem lil wasted playing rt with a crit implicit axe :D

hmm not sure what to do oh well thanks tho!
Last edited by Rufnet on Dec 20, 2015, 4:41:28 PM
"
aaresmi wrote:
Hi,

With atziri's disfavour what do you think that is best option in armour? Lightning coil or no legacy kaom heart?

thanks a lot!!
With axes specifically Kaoms is more tempting since you have little use for an additional 6S setup however I still feel that Lightning Coils 22.5% physical mitigation out-ways Kaoms as long as you stay above 5k-ish life. If you feel your physical mitigation is fine and want a large life pool kaoms is a perfectly fine choice.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 20, 2015, 7:00:12 PM
"
Rufnet wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Rufnet wrote:
so i found that nice axe
fleshripper with 543 dps

open slot for range/crit chance
i was wondering if there any builds that could use those axes actually, most are rt from what i see and dont go for any crit obviously

sry for bugging ur thread, thought ill ask after a relentless search of 2 hours^^ with no success

great guide enjoyed the layout
gonna read some more maybe i missd the answer and u stated it somewhere

2H Axe crit is possible and would be best with cyclone however there arnt any axe specific crit nodes so you would grab generic ones such as the Disembowling cluster. Fleshrippers have great base crit and can reach almost 10% I believe but if 2h Rt is your goal the +2 weapon range craft is the way to go. Essentially you would be playing a Hege crit staff build but missing out on staff crit nodes and using a n axe.

yea saw that staff thread actually, and was like uhh damn that just doesnt add up
damn surprised of your quick answer rly appreciated

it is not possible to multi mod wpn range and crit chance on it somehow i assume?

kinda seem lil wasted playing rt with a crit implicit axe :D

hmm not sure what to do oh well thanks tho!
So as of now its 3 prefix 1 suffix. The crit and +2 weapon range master craft are both suffixes and the multimod craft itself is a suffix, because of this you would need 3 suffixes open to make that happen; which you dont have. It is and isn't a waste because at the end of the day you still have a pretty solid axe for cyclone.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 20, 2015, 7:00:01 PM
"
Lighty wrote:

Most places are 2 points to reach a jewel socket and are better grabbed when you have all the essential nodes and enough life to begin mapping. Your jewel is perfectly fine and worth 3-3.5 points in value so its effective to use; in general however you'd like to get life on jewels more than anything.

It's a pretty fair split, two for two, two for three and one for only one; but I suggested that because I'm assuming he is fairly early in the leveling process and that's usually the first route to go. I guess the 2 point investment between Barbarism and Juggernaut can be grabbed even earlier though.
thats a very detaild answer, appreciate it thanks alot
Hey Lighty!
Great guide and i really appreciate all the work.

Question, are you using AA just for the chill effect? cuz with cyclone you are always on the move so the other effects of AA seems wasted.
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:

Most places are 2 points to reach a jewel socket and are better grabbed when you have all the essential nodes and enough life to begin mapping. Your jewel is perfectly fine and worth 3-3.5 points in value so its effective to use; in general however you'd like to get life on jewels more than anything.

It's a pretty fair split, two for two, two for three and one for only one; but I suggested that because I'm assuming he is fairly early in the leveling process and that's usually the first route to go. I guess the 2 point investment between Barbarism and Juggernaut can be grabbed even earlier though.

yeah in general they should be some of the last things grabbed unless you already have very strong jewels crafted (3-4 desirable rolls).
LightyGaming.com
"
Fuzze1 wrote:
Hey Lighty!
Great guide and i really appreciate all the work.

Question, are you using AA just for the chill effect? cuz with cyclone you are always on the move so the other effects of AA seems wasted.

Correct it is only used for the chilled ground however chilled ground can be very strong especially when dodging easily telegraphed hard hitting moves such as volls smash and dominus's touch of god due to the slower attack/cast speed it grants.
LightyGaming.com
"
Rufnet wrote:
thats a very detaild answer, appreciate it thanks alot

Thank you for appreciating it buddy. let me know if there is anything you would like to know regarding cyclone.
LightyGaming.com
Finally made the video showing the 6 major (mostly minor) changes to Cyclone in patch 2.1

*click image for video link*
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Dec 20, 2015, 8:08:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info