(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Lighty wrote:
"
Sorry if this has been asked already but for HC, is BM talent the best choice or just use BM gems?

Bm Keystone is slightly safer for HC because you can run double mings without taking much a hit on life so your running maps with capped chaos res. Also easier early on as the extra link can be used for life gain on hit; however wed and life leech fall off due to your increased amount of chaos damage.

Thanks for the reply!
In your guide for gems you say to drop life gain on hit when you hit 80 why is this?
Last edited by Walrusky on Dec 21, 2015, 1:24:32 AM
"
In your guide for gems you say to drop life gain on hit when you hit 80 why is this?

By roughly that point you should have no issue running bloodrage which is more than enough leech to survive
LightyGaming.com
Lighty, i was wondering how do you gain endurance charges with this build?

I noticed that you are not using enduring cry nor leap slamming with the end. charge on melee stun and ur still gaining it somehow..

Thanks for everything! (=
Hi all, 59 lvl marauder here. first of all, i want to thank you Lighty so much, the build is awesome. I was playing as a ranger before, at first times it was hard to play with marauder (because i was very fast with ranger) but i got used to it and love it.

I have solar maul and voidhome. At boss fights, i use voidhome, when the boss' life comes to low, i change to solar maul not to be affected by voidhome's -50 rarity. Am i doing it correct?
"
Ricardobdi wrote:
Lighty, i was wondering how do you gain endurance charges with this build?

I noticed that you are not using enduring cry nor leap slamming with the end. charge on melee stun and ur still gaining it somehow..

Thanks for everything! (=

The Warlords mark curse has a chance to grant endurance charges on kill (21%-31%) which normally keeps me at 3 charges while mapping
LightyGaming.com
"
etacarinae32 wrote:
Hi all, 59 lvl marauder here. first of all, i want to thank you Lighty so much, the build is awesome. I was playing as a ranger before, at first times it was hard to play with marauder (because i was very fast with ranger) but i got used to it and love it.

I have solar maul and voidhome. At boss fights, i use voidhome, when the boss' life comes to low, i change to solar maul not to be affected by voidhome's -50 rarity. Am i doing it correct?

If your using voidhome you've already fucked up. Although its tempting to have it on a weapon swap for boss killing when leveling it still reduces your exp gain even when not in your main hand. Almost good thinking!
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
etacarinae32 wrote:

If your using voidhome you've already fucked up. Although its tempting to have it on a weapon swap for boss killing when leveling it still reduces your exp gain even when not in your main hand. Almost good thinking!

:( fortunately i was not using it for so long. Thanks.
Can you please update the passive tree for the Axe marauder?
I'm sitting curently at about 55k dps +/- and about 5k life, res capped, except chaos, level 80. Can I try Atziri? I have chances to succed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info