(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Lighty wrote:
"
Tagmatar wrote:
"
Faster Attacks (Use over Weapon Elemental Damage if Running Life Gain on Hit)
Weapon Elemental Damage (Use over Faster Attacks if not running Life Gain on Hit)

Question about Cyclone setup in tooltip faster attacks give more dps (around 3-4k in my case) is there something i miss in this? You seem to prefer WEP and i don't get why.

ps: Nice christmas Guts ^^

Are you running Hatred,hoa and Added fire damage, because if not you wont gain as much dps from wed since you dont have as much wed converted from your phys. If your just using phys gems and forgoing wed/hatred/hoa faster attacks will grant more raw damage.

Thanks for the answer!

Yep i'm running AA+Hatred+HOA WEP is sligthly better gain 1.5k dps =)

Fly safe ;)
delete
Last edited by masyazmey on Dec 20, 2015, 1:14:46 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Tagmatar wrote:
"
Faster Attacks (Use over Weapon Elemental Damage if Running Life Gain on Hit)
Weapon Elemental Damage (Use over Faster Attacks if not running Life Gain on Hit)

Question about Cyclone setup in tooltip faster attacks give more dps (around 3-4k in my case) is there something i miss in this? You seem to prefer WEP and i don't get why.

ps: Nice christmas Guts ^^

Are you running Hatred,hoa and Added fire damage, because if not you wont gain as much dps from wed since you dont have as much wed converted from your phys. If your just using phys gems and forgoing wed/hatred/hoa faster attacks will grant more raw damage.

Thanks for the answer!

Yep i'm running AA+Hatred+HOA WEP is sligthly better gain 1.5k dps =)

Fly safe ;)

Will do, let me know how it all turns out
LightyGaming.com
"
Rocksteadee wrote:
Has anyone else noticed cyclone acting different since the patch? It feels more, like, 'bouncy'. Like I seem to bounce around, not moving in a straight line like I was before.

Feels the same to me, there's been a lot of laggy issues in talisman however
LightyGaming.com
Hi,

With atziri's disfavour what do you think that is best option in armour? Lightning coil or no legacy kaom heart?

thanks a lot!!
IGN Now with MssDeath
Would it be worth it to go into a jewel socket to place this one in it? 2h Mace build as a marauder.

Rarity: Rare
Sol Hope
Viridian Jewel
--------
Item Level: 70
--------
14% increased Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons
12% increased Melee Damage
12% increased Area Damage
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.
"
hashtagswag wrote:
Would it be worth it to go into a jewel socket to place this one in it? 2h Mace build as a marauder.

Sol Hope
Viridian Jewel
--------
--------
--------
Place into an allocated Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Right click to remove from the Socket.

The guide recommends picking up Jewel sockets late in the game, but you can easily grab them earlier if you want to. There's a nice spot by the Path of the Gladiator notable which is only a 2 point investment.
Last edited by Archimtiros on Dec 20, 2015, 3:56:39 PM
so i found that nice axe
fleshripper with 543 dps

open slot for range/crit chance
i was wondering if there any builds that could use those axes actually, most are rt from what i see and dont go for any crit obviously

sry for bugging ur thread, thought ill ask after a relentless search of 2 hours^^ with no success

great guide enjoyed the layout
gonna read some more maybe i missd the answer and u stated it somewhere
"
Rufnet wrote:
so i found that nice axe
fleshripper with 543 dps

open slot for range/crit chance
i was wondering if there any builds that could use those axes actually, most are rt from what i see and dont go for any crit obviously

sry for bugging ur thread, thought ill ask after a relentless search of 2 hours^^ with no success

great guide enjoyed the layout
gonna read some more maybe i missd the answer and u stated it somewhere

2H Axe crit is possible and would be best with cyclone however there arnt any axe specific crit nodes so you would grab generic ones such as the Disembowling cluster. Fleshrippers have great base crit and can reach almost 10% I believe but if 2h Rt is your goal the +2 weapon range craft is the way to go. Essentially you would be playing a Hege crit staff build but missing out on staff crit nodes and using a n axe.
LightyGaming.com
"
Archimtiros wrote:
"
hashtagswag wrote:

Sol Hope
Viridian Jewel
--------
--------
--------

The guide recommends picking up Jewel sockets late in the game, but you can easily grab them earlier if you want to. There's a nice spot by the Path of the Gladiator notable which is only a 2 point investment.

Most places are 2 points to reach a jewel socket and are better grabbed when you have all the essential nodes and enough life to begin mapping. Your jewel is perfectly fine and worth 3-3.5 points in value so its effective to use; in general however you'd like to get life on jewels more than anything.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info