(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Rocksteadee wrote:
"
Nice guide. Was wondering what the deciding factor between axe and mace for a marauder is?

From what I've been reading the axe skill points are more efficient than the mace ones. Axe has access to Kaom's Primacy which is a great starter weapon for cheap, and Atziri's Disfavour as an end game weapon.

Mace if you want to use Vaal Ground Slam or find a good mace I guess.

^ This is correct ^
If you decide to run maces, Marohi Erqi and Kongors are both good starting weapons.
LightyGaming.com
"
rizopas88 wrote:
I found this chest and decided to 5l and ended up with a 6l

I am playing on the Tailisman league softcore, should I just stick with this or should i eventually move to a lightning coil 6l?

With a chest like that your basically set forever; I would get Atziri's Disfavour before I replace that thing. Eventually a 6l coil will be better as 22.5% phys reduction is still better than that.
LightyGaming.com
Wooo got a Devoto's for what seemed cheap (20c), and was able to 6 socket my Koam's in 50 or so jewellers. No luck getting 5 or 6 link in 50 or so fuses, but that's alright for now. Still loving the build, and tier 1-4 maps been super easy so far. One question I have is which red gem should I put in spare sockets to level that sell well?
"
Sorry if this has been asked already but for HC, is BM talent the best choice or just use BM gems?

Bm Keystone is slightly safer for HC because you can run double mings without taking much a hit on life so your running maps with capped chaos res. Also easier early on as the extra link can be used for life gain on hit; however wed and life leech fall off due to your increased amount of chaos damage.
LightyGaming.com
"
I'm using immortal call with cast when damage taken which was working at first because the little icon would pop up above my head. It doesn't seem to be working or the visual has bugged out because I no longer see the visual icon anymore. I have checked to make sure i met the requirements of the stats for the gems and I do. Does the skill have to be on my actual skill bar for it to activate? Any ideas?

"
Rocksteadee wrote:
"
Nice guide. Was wondering what the deciding factor between axe and mace for a marauder is?

From what I've been reading the axe skill points are more efficient than the mace ones. Axe has access to Kaom's Primacy which is a great starter weapon for cheap, and Atziri's Disfavour as an end game weapon.

Mace if you want to use Vaal Ground Slam or find a good mace I guess.

Thanks!

Post the item with your cwdt inside it and ill tell you whats wrong
LightyGaming.com
"
Rocksteadee wrote:
Wooo got a Devoto's for what seemed cheap (20c), and was able to 6 socket my Koam's in 50 or so jewellers. No luck getting 5 or 6 link in 50 or so fuses, but that's alright for now. Still loving the build, and tier 1-4 maps been super easy so far. One question I have is which red gem should I put in spare sockets to level that sell well?

Added fire and weapon elemental damage are good one; keep in mind you can place gems in your weapon swap and they gain exp. This way you can have 6 copies of cyclone in your weapon swap so when they reach level 20 you can make them 1/20 by vendoring them with a GCP or 20% them yourself and vaal for 21/20 hopefully. This is a popular method of getting a 21/20 gem of your primary skill in a new league as it occurs between lv 90-91 if you had them in as soon as available.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
I'm using immortal call with cast when damage taken which was working at first because the little icon would pop up above my head. It doesn't seem to be working or the visual has bugged out because I no longer see the visual icon anymore. I have checked to make sure i met the requirements of the stats for the gems and I do. Does the skill have to be on my actual skill bar for it to activate? Any ideas?

Thanks!

thanks for the reply.

"
"
Lighty wrote:
"

Thanks!

thanks for the reply.

On cwdt it says the max required level for the skills to trigger, in your case 58. your immortal call and molten shell have min required levels above that number (58 for you) and because of this wont trigger when linked to cwdt.
LightyGaming.com
Has anyone else noticed cyclone acting different since the patch? It feels more, like, 'bouncy'. Like I seem to bounce around, not moving in a straight line like I was before.

[/quote]

thanks for the reply.

[/quote]

On cwdt it says the max required level for the skills to trigger, in your case 58. your immortal call and molten shell have min required levels above that number (58 for you) and because of this wont trigger when linked to cwdt.[/quote]

oh makes sense thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info