(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Lighty wrote:
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Tested with Daresso's Salute. Mid-spin I regain my Movement speed, and my damage goes up.
So this basically confirmed Daresso's is a near-always +60% melee damage buff, which makes it very viable for a Unique Amulet, easily endgame viable.

The only downside would be against prolonged boss fights, where you usually do shorter spins, general mapping best fits its purposes.

Just purchased a Daresso's and tested it myself only to confirmed my suspicions; it does not work with Bloodrage active which makes it basically useless lategame. If it was a more multiplier like the original melee on full life gem instead of 60% increased you can maybe merit dropping bloodrage for it; however that isn't the case. If you really want to use it for the +2 weapon range you can however a rare amulet will easily surpass it.

After having tested Blood Rage, I have to agree.
Although the +2 weapon range is really nice, I get a LOT more DPS from 3 Frenzy Charges.
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Tested with Daresso's Salute. Mid-spin I regain my Movement speed, and my damage goes up.
So this basically confirmed Daresso's is a near-always +60% melee damage buff, which makes it very viable for a Unique Amulet, easily endgame viable.

The only downside would be against prolonged boss fights, where you usually do shorter spins, general mapping best fits its purposes.

Just purchased a Daresso's and tested it myself only to confirmed my suspicions; it does not work with Bloodrage active which makes it basically useless lategame. If it was a more multiplier like the original melee on full life gem instead of 60% increased you can maybe merit dropping bloodrage for it; however that isn't the case. If you really want to use it for the +2 weapon range you can however a rare amulet will easily surpass it.

After having tested Blood Rage, I have to agree.
Although the +2 weapon range is really nice, I get a LOT more DPS from 3 Frenzy Charges.

Frenzy charges now grant 4% more damage per charge; its easy to get 5 charges from a standard cyclone tree if you help kraiten on merciless. +2 Weapon range is exclusive to Daresso's however I can get T1 Flat phys, Wed and life which grossly out-ways the benefits to aoe Daresso's offers.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 30, 2015, 10:23:32 PM
Just turned LV75 and my DPS went a lot higher with Atziri's Disfavour.

Current DPS is 51k fully buffed with 3 Frenzy Charges and Atziri's Promise, 30k with auras+golem.
Spoiler

This is the gear I'm using.

I'm sitting on 3.78k HP, when I have more HP is my damage enough to go for Atziri?
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Oct 31, 2015, 10:15:11 AM
Hey Lighty, newish PoE player. This is the first build I've found where I don't feel like I'm constantly on the edge of death, really appreciate it!

Looking for some guidance on where to go with gear next, any help is appreciated!

Sitting at ~40k with Golem, Hatred, Haste, and popping Atziri's and Lion's Roar, 4k health.
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
Just turned LV75 and my DPS went a lot higher with Atziri's Disfavour.

Current DPS is 51k fully buffed with 3 Frenzy Charges and Atziri's Promise, 30k with auras+golem.
Spoiler

This is the gear I'm using.

I'm sitting on 3.78k HP, when I have more HP is my damage enough to go for Atziri?

You only need roughly 15-20k pdps to do a smooth atziri run, you have plenty; you'd like to have around 5k life so you may want to redistribute some of your passive points.
LightyGaming.com
"
XReapin wrote:
Hey Lighty, newish PoE player. This is the first build I've found where I don't feel like I'm constantly on the edge of death, really appreciate it!

Looking for some guidance on where to go with gear next, any help is appreciated!

Sitting at ~40k with Golem, Hatred, Haste, and popping Atziri's and Lion's Roar, 4k health.

Glad your having such a positive experience! In order of replacement importance:

• Gloves: Want more Life,armour and res. The attack speed is great and get it on your new pair if you can.
  • Amulet: Want more Life,%armour(mastercraft),Attributes. I understand why your using it, cap lightning res for coil; replace it when you can afford to.
  • Boots: just get more life; the res are fine and you need 30% movement speed.
  • Lion's Roar is an odd choice and semi-bait for 1 reason. yes it offer 30% more physical damage and can save you in some scenarios but it grants knockback on cyclone which is counter-productive in a way.; you may knock the enemies out of cyclone reach.

On a side note your life seems low compared to your dps, try and reach the 5k mark at least!
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 31, 2015, 3:16:39 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
-snip-

You only need roughly 15-20k pdps to do a smooth atziri run, you have plenty; you'd like to have around 5k life so you may want to redistribute some of your passive points.

Listened to your advice and removed some DPS nodes in exchange for life ones.
7k armour with IR and 4.4k life now with 19.5k unbuffed, 27k with Golem+HoA+Hatred, 41k with 3 frenzy charges with Golem+HoA+Hatred+Atziri's Promise.

Seems pretty good.

Currently level 79, by the way.
Passive Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8OPBNMFCAUTRRxF-EYkRjXHKchVSFgJvgppTkOOlI8BTwtQKBGt0d-SHhOMlBHU6VXVF4TXz9hUmRSZU1oWGjycql07XTxdn92rHh6eu97jHzZfuCCB4Nfg8yExITZhO-FUoZgh2qJ2IqzjM-TqJd5nleiAKknqZStja9stz68n702vqfAZsCmxPbFU8auz37Tb9eW2L3ZYdl82sHcMtw95FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfZI9zL46_xL_go=?accountName=Wallwalker22&characterName=_Herodes_

Next levels I'm going to finish the Life circle next to Warrior's Blood. After that I'm going for the Scion life wheel.

Tried using a 6L Daresso's with 3R1B2G and I have 20.7k DPS with AoE gem and 32k DPS with Concentrated Effect, while gaining more than 3k armour (from 7k to a bit over 10k) while only losing around 20 (unmodified) life. Coupled with the Endurance Charges on Kill I gain a LOT more defenses in mapping. With Carcass Jack I had 44% damage reduction, with Daresso's without charges I have 52%, with charges 66%.
54K DPS with Atziri's Promise + 3 Frenzy Charges with Conc. Effect, 4.5k HP and 10k armour.
Is that better?
This is what I'll probably use on Atziri, seeing how I barely lose HP, gain damage and armour.
Spoiler

PS. I know I might be spamming this thread a bit but that has two reasons: one I want to update your thread to give it more attention, cause it's a great build, and two because I want to give people an idea of gear and whatnot.
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Oct 31, 2015, 6:46:49 PM
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
-snip-

Listened to your advice and removed some DPS nodes in exchange for life ones.
7k armour with IR and 4.4k life now with 19.5k unbuffed, 27k with Golem+HoA+Hatred, 41k with 3 frenzy charges with Golem+HoA+Hatred+Atziri's Promise.

Seems pretty good.

Currently level 79, by the way.
Passive Tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgthDF8OPBNMFCAUTRRxF-EYkRjXHKchVSFgJvgppTkOOlI8BTwtQKBGt0d-SHhOMlBHU6VXVF4TXz9hUmRSZU1oWGjycql07XTxdn92rHh6eu97jHzZfuCCB4Nfg8yExITZhO-FUoZgh2qJ2IqzjM-TqJd5nleiAKknqZStja9stz68n702vqfAZsCmxPbFU8auz37Tb9eW2L3ZYdl82sHcMtw95FHqGOsJ7w7vTu988B_yQfZI9zL46_xL_go=?accountName=Wallwalker22&characterName=_Herodes_

Next levels I'm going to finish the Life circle next to Warrior's Blood. After that I'm going for the Scion life wheel.

Tried using a 6L Daresso's with 3R1B2G and I have 20.7k DPS with AoE gem and 32k DPS with Concentrated Effect, while gaining more than 3k armour (from 7k to a bit over 10k) while only losing around 20 (unmodified) life. Coupled with the Endurance Charges on Kill I gain a LOT more defenses in mapping. With Carcass Jack I had 44% damage reduction, with Daresso's without charges I have 52%, with charges 66%.
54K DPS with Atziri's Promise + 3 Frenzy Charges with Conc. Effect, 4.5k HP and 10k armour.
Is that better?
This is what I'll probably use on Atziri, seeing how I barely lose HP, gain damage and armour.
Spoiler

PS. I know I might be spamming this thread a bit but that has two reasons: one I want to update your thread to give it more attention, cause it's a great build, and two because I want to give people an idea of gear and whatnot.

I would suggest Daresso's over carcass jack overall; the addition of Onslaught buff if only fleeting is a massive dps boost. Your current stats should be fine for atziri but don't get cocky, most of her abilities can still 1 shot you if you stand in place. Dont underestimate how hard the vaal fallen hit you as well when clearing trash; they can apply status effects on hit aka shock. The trio fight just do "drive by attacks". Kill order and some other Atziri tips are listed in the "Apex of Sacrifice" section although im planning to update it with more facts and advice very soon. patience and practice are key, goodluck!
LightyGaming.com
"
I would suggest Daresso's over carcass jack overall; the addition of Onslaught buff if only fleeting is a massive dps boost. Your current stats should be fine for atziri but don't get cocky, most of her abilities can still 1 shot you if you stand in place. Dont underestimate how hard the vaal fallen hit you as well when clearing trash; they can apply status effects on hit aka shock. The trio fight just do "drive by attacks". Kill order and some other Atziri tips are listed in the "Apex of Sacrifice" section although im planning to update it with more facts and advice very soon. patience and practice are key, goodluck!

Glad to know that at level 78 my stats are proper to try Atziri. I'll wait until like 85 or so until I try her since I feel leveling is quite fast until that point.
I always pay attention, or try to at least, so, yeah.

Thanks for your advice and help!
A question: What are your thoughts on Kaom's Heart (+500 life, +% fire damage version)?
Again, great build, most fun I've had so far.

Edit:

in your 'Gems and Links' - 'Aura's' - 'How to run more aura's with Atziri Disfavour + Enlighten', something's wrong.
The bleed still applies whether or not your attack gems are slotted into the weapon. The weapon will apply the bleed regardless of where the Gem is. Tested this myself, got my Cyclone in my chest and it applies the bleed.
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Oct 31, 2015, 9:28:18 PM
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
"

Glad to know that at level 78 my stats are proper to try Atziri. I'll wait until like 85 or so until I try her since I feel leveling is quite fast until that point.
I always pay attention, or try to at least, so, yeah.

Thanks for your advice and help!
A question: What are your thoughts on Kaom's Heart (+500 life, +% fire damage version)?
Again, great build, most fun I've had so far.

Edit:

in your 'Gems and Links' - 'Aura's' - 'How to run more aura's with Atziri Disfavour + Enlighten', something's wrong.
The bleed still applies whether or not your attack gems are slotted into the weapon. The weapon will apply the bleed regardless of where the Gem is. Tested this myself, got my Cyclone in my chest and it applies the bleed.

Kaoms heart is great and imo on par with lightning coil if not slightly behind. You are correct about the atziri disfavour thing; It was meant to be regarding the use of bloodlust gem and I miss-worded a few things. I will correct it and give you a shoutout after the halloween livestream!
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info