(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hi Lighty, in your revised passive tree I noticed you specced out of Unrelenting and went to Constitution. Can you explain why? Is it not as important to get the reduced mana cost of skills?
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
Hi Lighty, in your revised passive tree I noticed you specced out of Unrelenting and went to Constitution. Can you explain why? Is it not as important to get the reduced mana cost of skills?

The difference wasn't major before and still isn't, however I just find it slightly more valuable to have the option of getting additional life nodes from the scion wheel if needed. After the nerf of act4 mobs armour/physical mitigation isn't as important (still very important) and I find myself speccing back into more life much like pre 2.0 cyclone did.
LightyGaming.com
I upgraded my belt for a (what I think) BiS Rustic Sash.

Spoiler

Went from Physical Doryani's to that Rustic Sash.
I don't think I'll ever find an upgrade for that, not for under 30 ex anyways.

Because of the WED roll on my belt, I decided to drop Fortify after testing how much it improved my DPS compared to Added Fire. Defensively the 20% extra armour only means 1% less damage taken, which is wasted if I kill things faster in my opinion, so I'm going to spec out of the Fortify nodes, which frees up more space for life instead.
Dropped the 4 nodes and have 5.2k HP now.
As soon as I can 6L my Atziri's Disfavour I'm going to use a Kaom's Heart which will boost my life even further and provide more DPS at the same time, to me this feels like a good tradeoff.

Edit: Just did Atziri for the first time, ever. Died 5 times and played a lot safer on my last portal. Killed her then.
First couple of times I was too agressive, playing it safe with Atziri is a must. She doesn't 1 shot me fortunately, that made it a lot easier.
Edit 2:
I'll probably use Fortify instead of Added Fire Damage against Atziri to get the Fortify Buff, however the nodes aren't worth it imo.

Edit #3:
Did my 2nd Atziri, running Fortify instead of Added Fire Damage now.
I died twice versus the Cycloner boss since I wasn't paying attention to the chaos damage on the ground.
Atziri only managed to kill me once.
I'm proud.
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Nov 1, 2015, 12:33:04 PM
"
Wallwalker22 wrote:
I upgraded my belt for a (what I think) BiS Rustic Sash.

Spoiler

Went from Physical Doryani's to that Rustic Sash.
I don't think I'll ever find an upgrade for that, not for under 30 ex anyways.

Because of the WED roll on my belt, I decided to drop Fortify after testing how much it improved my DPS compared to Added Fire. Defensively the 20% extra armour only means 1% less damage taken, which is wasted if I kill things faster in my opinion, so I'm going to spec out of the Fortify nodes, which frees up more space for life instead.
Dropped the 4 nodes and have 5.2k HP now.
As soon as I can 6L my Atziri's Disfavour I'm going to use a Kaom's Heart which will boost my life even further and provide more DPS at the same time, to me this feels like a good tradeoff.

Edit: Just did Atziri for the first time, ever. Died 5 times and played a lot safer on my last portal. Killed her then.
First couple of times I was too agressive, playing it safe with Atziri is a must. She doesn't 1 shot me fortunately, that made it a lot easier.
Edit 2:
I'll probably use Fortify instead of Added Fire Damage against Atziri to get the Fortify Buff, however the nodes aren't worth it imo.

Yeah that's a pretty good belt and you'll be hard pressed to replace it cheaply. Speccing out of rampart for more life is fine but the fortify buff is "20% reduced Damage Taken from Hits" not 20% extra armour; this equates to more that 1% physical damage reduction. Although the flameblasts from atziri may not 1 shot you getting hit by 2-3 stormcalls will; don't get cornered during the "vaal stormcall". Grats on the atziri kill, may many mortal hopes drop in your future!
LightyGaming.com
this build looks very nice - wanna try it for my next build

is there a leveling guide for example

Level 1 - 10
Level 11 - 20 and so on

i am a little bit confused where to put points in first

pls advice
"
MrsRosa wrote:
this build looks very nice - wanna try it for my next build

is there a leveling guide for example

Level 1 - 10
Level 11 - 20 and so on

i am a little bit confused where to put points in first

pls advice

The leveling section breaks it down fairly well and if your asking for the lower level passive tree this may be what you want? let me know if that answers your question, unsure what exactly your question is honestly.
LightyGaming.com
This build is insane dude, really, i leveled a marauder lvl1 to 85 in 33h in one month flashback league with it, just crazy, Bump for nice build and nice guys !! Good job mate
Hello, im wondering, is cyclone build viable with Lavianga's Spirit flask instead of armor flask?

Like this setup 2healpots, atziri\taste, quicksilver, lavianga?who tried it alrdy?

atm running 6L with blood magic(94k dps vaal haste\3frenzy\atziri flask) and want to get rid of that gem
"
Spoyak wrote:
This build is insane dude, really, i leveled a marauder lvl1 to 85 in 33h in one month flashback league with it, just crazy, Bump for nice build and nice guys !! Good job mate

haha thanks buddy, always improving it to make it #1, thanks for the bump!
LightyGaming.com
"
masyazmey wrote:
Hello, im wondering, is cyclone build viable with Lavianga's Spirit flask instead of armor flask?

Like this setup 2healpots, atziri\taste, quicksilver, lavianga?who tried it alrdy?

atm running 6L with blood magic(94k dps vaal haste\3frenzy\atziri flask) and want to get rid of that gem

Okay so your theory crafting a variation of 2H Cyclone that using Lavianga's to have a zero mana cost cyclone. There is 1 large issue with this and that's it only works during flask effect; which is only active while your regaining the mana from the flask use, so you would have to be spending/losing mana somehow during the flask effect to maintain the zero mana cost effect.
LightyGaming.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info