(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

"
Nevenka242 wrote:
"
Most of your gear looks fine, alot of rares that can use upgrading,boots,ammy ect. Upgrading rares is basically an endless journey so make improvements when you can. I would still suggest saving for a Atziri Disfavour, Kaoms primacy can last you to t10 maps albeit a little slow. I have tried malicious intent and unholy might is arguably the strongest buff in the game, however i found the 5% proc rate very low compared to a well rolled rare jewel. If your lacking on good rare jewels its a welcomed addition. Haast is the second hardest beyond boss for cyclone behind aboxoth himself, just run a sapphire flask to deal with him.

Thank you for replay!! :)

Last question I have is how many HP do u suggest? Now I have 5.2k HP, but im not sure it is enough? I haven't invested pasives into scion "HP circle" yet, do u think I should do it?

Personally I have 6.3k life and run hard T15 maps without issue, that being said I have varied layered forms of mitigation: Taste of hate, Redblade Helm, Legacy Lightning Coil and Rumis. If you don't have a ton of mitigation getting the scion life wheel is a fine idea, you can always spec out of it later when you gain better items.
LightyGaming.com
"
Tinofcatfood wrote:
Ok bit of an update on what I look like atm, would love your input as always bud.

HP: 5000

Resists: Fire 76(97) Cold 75(91) Lightning 75(93) Chaos 29

2handed Axe with 2 handed hammer in weapon swap

Ming's heart
Lightning coil
Rest of gear rare life/resist etc.

Pots:

Insta heal with bleed
Insta heal with anti freeze

Granite with curse removal (Thinking of changing this, I enjoy clearing off curses but I'm not sure how 'dangerous' curses are and if there's something else I could run as a higher priority.

Quicksilver with speed (I've thought of switching to anti freeze but so far this is working well with the extra speed)

Rumi's

gloves
CWDT lvl 1 - Enfeeble
Vaal ground slam - Multistrike

Boots
Blood magic - Blood rage - Enduring cry - Arctic armour (unlinked)

Hat
CWDT 20 - inc duration - Molten Shell - Immortal Call

Chest
Blood magic - Leap slam - stun - endurance charge
Herald of ash - Hatred

TL:DR I'd like your thoughts on the following:

Immortal Call - When I have 7 charges up I'm over 80% Phys mitigation. In high maps IM goes off all the time and I have to refresh charges all the time, causing occasionally having less than 7 charges. Tempted to just run without IM and have the constant mitigation.

VAAL ground slam - Yep, running a weapon swap to 2handed hammer so I can use this, so far it's working pretty well even if I'm not spec'd into hammer.

Anti curse flask - I'm not struggling to clear bleed or freeze, so far my insta pots handle that fine, I'm just curious if clearing curses is really that vital, I haven't run across any that make me worry they will kill me, so is it even worth clearing them?

Thanks again, updates looking good so far.

- Tincat

Before I start responding to this hot mess of item roll explanations im going to show you how to link your gear, for now and forever <3

LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 27, 2015, 1:45:23 AM
Hey, you probably get questions like this all the time, but here we go:

This is your Axe passive skill tree:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEABLMFLQU8B3UJlgm7C2EMXw3NDjwRGhNME8kUIBRNFHEX4RiRGjgcpxzOIVUm-CcgJy8rUCz7MHc5DjpSPAU8LUCgRrdHfkh4SdVOMlBHU6VXVFnzWf5eE18_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2hYaGVo8nKpc2t07XZ_dqx673t0e4x82X7gggeExITZhO-FUoZgh2qJ2IoiirOQVZBsk6iXeZ5Xn9-iAKknqZSsqq2NrlCvbK-nvJ-9Nr6nwGbApsGjxFjE9sVTxq7PftNv15bZYdl82sHcMtw94mHkUeoY6wnvDu9O73zwH_Nv8932SPcy-Ov8S_5Ug18=

I'm wondering why you are taking the full Bloodless "area", but not all four in the circle to the right of Warrior's Blood? Is 10% more life really worth more than 8% life + 18% armor?
"
Pikabanga wrote:

This is your Axe Passive Tree

I'm wondering why you are taking the full Bloodless "area", but not all four in the circle to the right of Warrior's Blood? Is 10% more life really worth more than 8% life + 18% armor?

Your correct! I'm currently shifting and updating a lot of shit around and that's one of the many changes to be made, it will be corrected by tonight. The changes to all passive trees i'm making are very small and mostly min/maxing points similar to the 2 you mentioned but are worth making nonetheless; you will be forever remembered in the ever-growing "Updates and Shout-outs" section. This is the passive tree i'm going to be updating to, almost identical.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 27, 2015, 2:14:18 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Pikabanga wrote:

Your correct! I'm currently shifting and updating a lot of shit around and that's one of the many changes to be made, it will be corrected by tonight. The changes to all passive trees i'm making are very small and mostly min/maxing points similar to the 2 you mentioned but are worth making nonetheless; you will be forever remembered in the ever-growing "Updates and Shout-outs" section. This is the passive tree i'm going to be updating to, almost identical.

Awesome! I've always been a min-maxer and I couldn't help seeing that one and needed to be sure I wasn't crazy :P
"
Pikabanga wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
Pikabanga wrote:

Awesome! I've always been a min-maxer and I couldn't help seeing that one and needed to be sure I wasn't crazy :P

Not crazy at all, +8% average Armour > 1% life. Let me know if you see anything else that I may have missed!
LightyGaming.com
Could you give me some advice on what to upgrade next?

"
Pikabanga wrote:
Could you give me some advice on what to upgrade next?

I would suggest getting a 5-6L Body Armour; preferably Lightning Coil but Belly, Daresso's or a Rare will do. Taste of Hate and Rumis are super beneficial for Survivability and arnt break the bank expensive. Depending on your budget a 600pdps weapon, any 2h rare is fine if you cannot afford a Atziri Disfavour. Your jewelry is pretty weak and could use an overall update, more of the same stats (see required gear section for affix list). Start to get some quality gems unless your waiting for them to be 20 to flip them into 1/20's; which is perfectly fine. Unsure of your jewel situation but self crafting is pretty simple if your going for 2-3 desirable rolls; often makes up the 1-3 passive point journey to reach the jewel slot (see jewel section for affix list). Your boots and gloves are solid, save those upgrades for absolutely last. let me know if that answers your questions and keep me posted on what upgrades you end up making/getting/crafting!
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 27, 2015, 5:31:09 PM
Hi Lighty!

I had a question regarding the Immortal Call & Enduring Cry COmbo for infinite immunity to physical damage earlier which you explained in detail. Thanks for that again!

Now I am still having trouble pulling this trough. My setup is the following:

For Mapping I switch the Bloodmagic gem from the Gloves for convenience with a high lvl CwDt.

I am able to get up to 7 Endurance Charges. So I should fulfill the requirements:

"
It also consumes endurance charges to grant a longer immortal call ( about 1 charge = +.5ish seconds ). If you have 7 charges ( 3 normally + 3 from tree + 1 from helping oak ). You get around a 7 second immortal call when linked with increased duration and leveling abit.

Nevertheless my IC with 7 charges lasts only about 5ish seconds which is like 1sec slack between EC-Cooldown and active IC ending. This burned through like 5 sac-sets dispite testing it extensively beyond the Apex and is getting frustrating.

My assumption is that Increased Duration only affects the inital "base duration" which is in my case pushed from 0.4sec to 0.69sec but not the Increased time generated from the charges. The time added per Endurance charge seems to use the "normal" base duration. Let me try to exemplify:

With my IC at lvl 17 i got 148% increased Duration per Endurance Charge:

What it should be like is that I got a base duration of 0.69sec with ID. Additional i should with 7 Charges up 7x(0.69sec x 1,48) = 7,15sec. In total 7,84sec.

What it seems like to be is that I got a base duration of 0.69sec with ID as above. BUT additional to that the Charges refer to the "original" Base Duration of 0.4sec. As like with 7 Charges up 7x(0.4sec x 1,48) = 4,14sec. In total 4,83sec.

Could you help me figure out if I made a mistake or come across a bug....

For the sake of completeness my gear to check if something interferes:

Again, thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

"
dMo87 wrote:
Hi Lighty!

I had a question regarding the Immortal Call & Enduring Cry COmbo for infinite immunity to physical damage earlier which you explained in detail. Thanks for that again!

Now I am still having trouble pulling this trough. My setup is the following:

For Mapping I switch the Bloodmagic gem from the Gloves for convenience with a high lvl CwDt.

I am able to get up to 7 Endurance Charges. So I should fulfill the requirements:

"
It also consumes endurance charges to grant a longer immortal call ( about 1 charge = +.5ish seconds ). If you have 7 charges ( 3 normally + 3 from tree + 1 from helping oak ). You get around a 7 second immortal call when linked with increased duration and leveling abit.

Nevertheless my IC with 7 charges lasts only about 5ish seconds which is like 1sec slack between EC-Cooldown and active IC ending. This burned through like 5 sac-sets dispite testing it extensively beyond the Apex and is getting frustrating.

My assumption is that Increased Duration only affects the inital "base duration" which is in my case pushed from 0.4sec to 0.69sec but not the Increased time generated from the charges. The time added per Endurance charge seems to use the "normal" base duration. Let me try to exemplify:

With my IC at lvl 17 i got 148% increased Duration per Endurance Charge:

What it should be like is that I got a base duration of 0.69sec with ID. Additional i should with 7 Charges up 7x(0.69sec x 1,48) = 7,15sec. In total 7,84sec.

What it seems like to be is that I got a base duration of 0.69sec with ID as above. BUT additional to that the Charges refer to the "original" Base Duration of 0.4sec. As like with 7 Charges up 7x(0.4sec x 1,48) = 4,14sec. In total 4,83sec.

Could you help me figure out if I made a mistake or come across a bug....

For the sake of completeness my gear to check if something interferes:

Again, thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Overall using immortal call and enduring cry for infinite physical immunity just isn't viable anymore; its semi-needed for uber atziri still but its very hard to keep up and allows a 3-4 second dps window between setups; that's with 21/20 gems. Your better off just having the occasional long duration Immortal call from cwdt or maintaining the 7 charges for 28% less damage taken from attacks.
"
My assumption is that Increased Duration only affects the initial "base duration" which is in my case pushed from 0.4sec to 0.69sec but not the Increased time generated from the charges.
This assumption is correct, increased duration doesn't double dip the duration time of immortal call; just the overall duration.

The current "Apex of Sacrifice" Section of the guide is one of the last updates I have to make and the removal of the 7 endurance charge immortal setup is part of it; still using it for "Alluring Abyss" during the trio fight & initiating Uber Atziri after feeding phases however its annoying.

EDIT
:Updated: "Apex of Sacrifice" section removing the suggestion to attempt infinite IC + End Cry
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 29, 2015, 4:50:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info