(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Thanks so much for your quick reply. Appreciate all the work you did on the guide. I've been having a boatload of success and fun playing it. Keep it up!
Shoutout to Paladin for the new Mirror Mace; badass Cyclone Weapon and a reasonable fee.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 25, 2015, 4:51:42 PM
Thanks for that awesome Guide.Became my Atziris Disfavour today.Now i feeling like a Wreckingball ;-)
"
Tinofcatfood wrote:
Hey Lighty,

Have you done a break down on pro's and con's of armour choices and why you choose what you choose?

How much do you value armour rating of a good Rare vs the nicer mods of a unique?

Is losing 1,000 armour worthwhile to run a Lightning coil, Belly of the beast or Kaom's heart??

Is losing the potential defensive sockets and armour worth it to run Kaom's as well?

At present I use an 1800 armour with around 100+life and 60 or so resistances. I'd like to invest in a unique armour if it will improve my survivability.

Your thoughts?

Cheers

Tincat

Armour is valued high but it suffers from diminishing returns past around 15k armour it becomes less effective imo. Loosing 1000 armour is well worth it for a lightning coil. Coil is so ridiculously good its not funny; especially in combination with Tate of Hate or a Redblade warbands helm. The sockets you lose will more than likely be a vengeance + leap slam 5-6link or a vaal setup when using a kaoms; in the case of the chest armour your describing I wouldn't bother with a kaoms. A legacy or normal lightning coil is way worth it though. In a hardcore setting coil can be expensive since its simply the best form of mitigation there is so the normal transition from a rare astral/gloroius plate into a coil is pretty good. Even if your in standard I would take a Coil over a mirror'd armour chest; its that good, 22.5% psychical damage reduction essentially (30% if legacy).
LightyGaming.com
"
Thanks for that awesome Guide.Became my Atziris Disfavour today.Now i feeling like a Wreckingball ;-)

Feel like a wrecking ball you say?
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 25, 2015, 11:55:11 AM
"
Hoodwinks wrote:
Thanks so much for your quick reply. Appreciate all the work you did on the guide. I've been having a boatload of success and fun playing it. Keep it up!

Thanks buddy, alot more work to come for the guide; gota make it the #1 Guide in PoE!
LightyGaming.com
Hello, do u have chance to try Atziri's Disfavour with this build?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Disfavour
"
Nevenka242 wrote:
Hello, do u have chance to try Atziri's Disfavour with this build?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Disfavour

Yes for over a year; its by far the best unique weapon for cyclone atm and for its cost and with roughly 650pdps it can last you forever. I highly suggest it as your first large purchased and aside from near mirror weapons its the best you will get. As previously mentioned its pdps is roughly 650 but in reality its closer to 700 from the bleed effect. the +2 gem levels and much appreciated +2 weapon range.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Oct 25, 2015, 2:13:38 PM
"
Yes for over a year; its by far the best unique weapon for cyclone atm and for its cost and with roughly 650pdps it can last you forever. I highly suggest it as your first large purchased and aside from near mirror weapons its the best you will get. As previously mentioned its pdps is roughly 650 but in reality its closer to 700 from the bleed effect. the +2 gem levels and much appreciated +2 weapon range.

I would love to buy one, but im sure it wont be this race, i hopre for next regular league... This axe is pretty expensive, but truth is its OP as ****. Next question I have did u try to use Malicious Intent jewel? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Malicious_Intent This jewel procs Unholy might buff and I have to say I like it lot.

Also, can u suggest me what I can/should change? Im not able to kill Haast beyond boss without dying and some other mobs are problem too, but for exaple Dominus form T10 map Necropolis is not problem at all... Im not sure im doing something wrong or is it "normal"?

Thx for help! :)
Last edited by Nevenka242 on Oct 25, 2015, 5:43:26 PM
Hey lighty, when you have the time if you could check out my gear and let me know how i could improve or things that i could do to advance this character.

Very new to POE so i dont have a ton of currency. Thanks for your time
:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info