(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Map Bosses have immune to curses? And what is the best curse for Curse on Hit with Vengeance in terms of improving defence for character?
"
Lighty wrote:
"
dearblues wrote:
Need Some Help atm.

What Item Do I Need To Change. My Hp Is 3.6k atm

Replace all your gear ( excluding weapon & helm ) with life added rolls; keep in mind a large portion of your life will come from levels and the passive tree. Kaoms heart offers a large armour, 500 life before scaling.

thx for the reply. any other suggestion then kaoms?

and where do everyone farm to get ex? never looted 1 before
"
dearblues wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
dearblues wrote:
Need Some Help atm.

What Item Do I Need To Change. My Hp Is 3.6k atm

Replace all your gear ( excluding weapon & helm ) with life added rolls; keep in mind a large portion of your life will come from levels and the passive tree. Kaoms heart offers a large armour, 500 life before scaling.

thx for the reply. any other suggestion then kaoms?

and where do everyone farm to get ex? never looted 1 before

Other chests are in the original post

"Body: Kaoms Heart, Belly of the Beast, Carcass jack or A Tri Res life Rare."

I was pretty budget limited on Warbands (due to stupid Exalt ratio), so I went with a Belly of the Beast, and 2x3 links inside it with CWDT setups.

There is no way of target farming exalts, there is no known recipe for them, and they drop very rarely (this is the only known source of acquiring them). Your best bet to acquire Exalts is to trade for them, this is mainly done with Chaos orbs (ratio differs depending on league), best way to gain Chaos orbs is to do the un-identified Chaos recipe, this helps give you a steady stream of Chaos. Having Vorici at level 6 and trading 64 Jews>20 Fuses is also helpful, as fuses are another good way to trade up to Exalts.

Hope that helps a lil.
Thanks for the great video update on the uber-progress!

i hope you will kill her soon!

great work!
"
Lighty wrote:
"
scrooge999 wrote:
As everyone is using Blood Magic, I just wanted to state that it's definitely viable to run Cyclone off mana with this build. The only things I changed to make it possible was spending two points to get to Mana Flows and wearing an Elreon ring (I also took the Unrelenting cluster but that's in Lighty's tree as well).

This is all true but don't forget that you cant run 25%/50%/100% less/no regen maps if your running off mana. It also prevents you from running 100% reserved mana off auras ( not a big deal ).

I haven't tried a "no regeneration" map yet, but "20-50% slower recovery" (I think that's what you meant) I can do fine with mana. Most of my mana comes not from regeneration but from leech (0.4 from gear and 2 from Warlord's Mark on CWDT) and even a tiny amount is sufficient to continue spinning.

Your point about the auras is taken, though I think the extra support link (Added Fire in my case) is more valuable than an extra 25% aura (another Herald? Arctic Armour?) at least in terms of damage dealt.

Of course, you got the best of both worlds by just adding the blood magic mod to a high dps weapon.

There's only one thing I dislike about the build so far, and that's a couple of deaths due to getting stuck in a door or furniture, not being able to move in time and thus stopping to spin and leech. Dealing damage with a movement skill has some disadvantages as well. But overall it's great.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Aug 22, 2015, 1:39:33 PM
This seems like a decent Jewel.

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 22, 2015, 4:38:37 PM
Here you go the most DPS i have seen out of my cyclone with BM node in a 78 map party- 225K DPS

The images are huge you will have to scroll along at the bottom of the page.
Spoiler

Standing in town 71k DPS
Spoiler

Playing solo 126k DPS max....At the moment.
Spoiler

Goes to show you can push these things pretty far. Survivability is fine i do tone it down abit in high level full party maps though if the map mods are hard af.

IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
Last edited by The_Rain_Man on Aug 23, 2015, 8:58:45 AM
Wow, I didn't think it could go that high with this build, especially while also having 9k life. I assume you have a Disfavour or something better as your weapon?
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
I have not had as much fun playing a pre-built spec as this! About to enter mapping in earnest for the first time after flying through Act IV Merc. Thank you for the time and effort.
Rain man lets see ur gear and build. That dmg is nuts are u on standard using some crazy mirrored gear?
Last edited by bosis1 on Aug 23, 2015, 10:53:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info