(3.2) [Lighty] 2H RT Cyclone: Dope for Beast League & Lab™

Hey Lighty, what do you think about using HoI instead of AA aura?
"
Eidanx wrote:
Hey Lighty, what do you think about using HoI instead of AA aura?

Small amount of damage vs. chilled ground. The second part of HoI does alot of aoe when you shatter enemies but we don't ever kill anything frozen so we cant shatter since we cant freeze, cuz we cant crit. Same reason HoL isnt very useful because we cant shock cuz we dont crit so we cant trigger its secondary effect. Although id imagine HoL would give slightly more edps than HoI would if your just looking for another 25% damage aura.
LightyGaming.com
"
Lighty wrote:
"
scrooge999 wrote:
Wow, I didn't think it could go that high with this build, especially while also having 9k life. I assume you have a Disfavour or something better as your weapon?

6L disfavour ( Gold standard of cyclone uniques ) if my memory serves from his previous post.

Got another one
IGN: Elem_Mental

Lets all drink red bull jump out of a plane and hope for the best.
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
scrooge999 wrote:
Wow, I didn't think it could go that high with this build, especially while also having 9k life. I assume you have a Disfavour or something better as your weapon?

6L disfavour ( Gold standard of cyclone uniques ) if my memory serves from his previous post.

Got another one

Very odd mirror weapon. Crit without multi, not great base; assuming its very old?
LightyGaming.com
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
scrooge999 wrote:

Got another one

that would explain damage output,,other mirrored item's?
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
"
Lighty wrote:
"
scrooge999 wrote:

Got another one

There will/are better 2H RT Cyclone mirror weapons but realistically even under the previously stated "best case scenario" breaking 275k isn't going to happen. 100k tooltip is more than enough in a full party; surviving is the important part.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 24, 2015, 4:14:59 AM
She's more than likely as old as the hills. I didn't mirror it i brought it already done really not many options for weapons around 800dps that aren't 200ex + you either have to mirror one or buy a copy and the copys can be pretty hard to get your hands on one that is the right colours. I didn't mind this one it has the 50str crit and multi are useless and nearly every mirror wep has them both.

Last edited by The_Rain_Man on Aug 24, 2015, 6:45:31 AM
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:
She's more than likely as old as the hills. I didn't mirror it i brought it already done really not many options for weapons around 800dps that aren't 200ex + you either have to mirror one or buy a copy and the copys can be pretty hard to get your hands on one that is the right colours. I didn't mind this one it has the 50str crit and multi are useless and nearly every mirror wep has them both.

Ideally it would be Dex + weapon range ( master craft ) for the remaining suffixes but there isn't a new mirror 2h yet, the crit 2h sword ( mind fing ) has been made and is 475ex atm.
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 24, 2015, 1:47:04 PM
"
Lighty wrote:
"
The_Rain_Man wrote:

Ideally it would be Dex + weapon range ( master craft ) for the remaining suffixes but there isn't a new mirror 2h yet, the crit 2h sword ( mind fing ) has been made and is 475ex atm.

Yeah 50 dex on one would be really handy, get rid of fluid motion. I seen that sword a couple of weeks ago laughed at the fee and moved along haha. There's an 860dps axe with str and +5 LGOH prob a better option if your actually going to mirror one.

First character since I stopped playing in Beta, loving the build. Playing on Tempest and just starting mapping. Wondering if there's any glaring issues with my gear, I do realize all of it needs to be replaced soon. Not sure how high level this will take me before I have to start buying gear rather than hoping for upgrades from drops. Being on Tempest, should I prioritize gear over a 6L weapon?

Level 79, 5k hp, capped res, ~10k tooltip DPS in town. Doing lvl 70 maps atm.

Build

Last edited by crux47 on Aug 25, 2015, 1:52:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info