EU servers

1405ms to amsterdam which I normally have 2 to 4ms on. Fun times.
i am too noob for juiced up maps but lose 4 low maps due to disconnects
Not disconnected yet, been playing for the last 2 hours. However terrible lag to the point of unplayable, both Amsterdam and Frankfurt.
Its unplayable at the moment (also London server).

It would be nice to get a status update from GGG
Same here Amsterdam(EU) playing from Denmark. I got disconnected 7 times in less than 20mins. Can't do any content. I lost 5maps and 2 delve lots.
Should know better than try to play on EU servers evening time, just closed the game after losing juiced map.

GGG has a funny way to reduce the retention of the leagues, if they get too many people, they just close the server capacity and wait for them to quit. Meanwhile they are trying to hype up PoE2 which will use the same server infrastructure and nothing will change.
"
CycMarques wrote:
Should know better than try to play on EU servers evening time, just closed the game after losing juiced map.

GGG has a funny way to reduce the retention of the leagues, if they get too many people, they just close the server capacity and wait for them to quit. Meanwhile they are trying to hype up PoE2 which will use the same server infrastructure and nothing will change.

Evening time on EU server us generally when I play most and I have never experienced it this bad... and I have been playing quite a while now
When u finally get some good amount of whisps.. Bye raw divines, reliq key, winged scarab explosion.. Zzzz
so bad rn
Another day, another complete meltdown of EU servers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info