EU servers

It's pointless playing at the moment. The lag is insane and frequent instance crashes across all servers I've tried.
I haven't had any issues on EU servers until today but now it's absolutely terrible, either get disconnected joining a new instance or if by some miracle it does load it takes close close to a minute. Playing on Washington is OK though with around 85ms ping.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jan 10, 2024, 2:13:48 PM
I tried Paris, Milan and Frankfurt - had lags and several disconnections witin 1 hour. Actually Frankfurt is completely unstable for me from at least few weeks - even if using tests I have best ping for Frankfurt (~30ms) - confirmed by external servers test.

Please invest in servers finally - my brother completely stoped playing PoE because of constant servers issue (he is playing other games too - and is not complaining about disconnections and lags like in PoE). I'm sure many others also are frustrated because of poor servers stability and already quit or will quit the game because of this.

If same will hapen will PoE 2 servers - also many players will be pushed away from the game.
Impossible to play
Can't teleport in hideouts because it pops a message saying " Failed to join any instance", entering maps takes forever and when you finnaly enter you get random disconect and loose map, "Failed to connect to achievement servers".
Can this be fixed because its already a joke.
Tried playing UK and Amsterdam Server, wasted 10 maps now as I am getting disconnect and loosing loot.

Got 1Gig Internet connection so definitely not my pc or interent connection.

Anywhere we can report issue?
lost many maps and it keeps lagging and disconnecting any news on a fix anyone from GGG pls?
Are they even viewing these replies? It has been almost a week with these lag spikes and disconnections.
Same thing here. DC and map is gone. Not worth playing atm.
+3. Me and friends keep getting kicked constantly. The game is unplayable in EU. Please help!
Hey GGG

You don't want to solve the constant lag problem? or it lags, or the ping is high and it is discarded, or the loot is also lost. I'm rooting for POE2's success, but even with this game you could do a little

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info