EU servers

I've lost several juiced up maps today because of disconnects and instances gone afterwards. What the hell is up with the EU servers?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2024, 9:59:05 AM
+1

Lost a map and 1 divine due to disconnect and thus being rolled back. Logged back in, went to hideout and into another map and then lost this map also as I disconnect once again.
+1 just lost a rly good map with stuff invested into it

i was booted out of game at least 20 times last night too?

London server btw.
Lost two Heists and an Elder Slayer map today.

This has been going on for several days.

Not good enough.

Giving up for the day .. servers are just not stable enough.
disconnected 3 times in less than 20 min.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
London server btw.

The scary thing here, is that if affects several servers. Lost two maps on the London server, tried being smart and changed to Amsterdam, lost several maps there too.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Same issue here have been playing on London server getting thrown from game constantly and not lost anything yet as just doing the acts while leveling up a new toon...but have had this for a few days now...dreading the weekend when its really busy come on GGG this has been the WORST season ever for server issues and crashes time to upgrade them maybe?
+1
Must admit its running like crap today, whilst i haven't lost any maps im doing the storyline again on alt, in last 2hours ive had 4-5 dicsonnects and had to redoo the whole quest area or even end bosses because its reset

something isn't right can we get some clarification etc
+1 Same here EU servers. (London)
Lost loads of maps due to Failed to connect to servers. Also failed to join achievement server.

Really annoying, This last 2 hours non-stop same issue.

Please Fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info