EU servers

Cant play like this :S
Lost maven fight, lost 2 juiced maps, not going to continue playing today. Tested London, Amsterdam, Paris, Frankfurt.

And of course we will not get any follow-up from GGG on this. It may get fixed or may not.
Month later and EU is still unplayable 50% of the time, no matter which server you choose, and of course there's 0 comms from GGG regarding this bullshit...
same, dc after 5-10mins and see "Unable to connect to achievement server" or something like that
So far today have lost at least 5 maps and an 8 mod inscribed ultimatum my only day off from work and all i want to to is play the game and get some challenges done but every time i try its just unexpected disconects and all portals gone.
EU serrvers are crap, simple

Lost various maps since start of the week, very nice to play...
Had occasional problems all league, but today its unplayable. Literally atm lol.
Same, happened for the first time ever yesterday where I got DC'ed and came back to find all the loot / instance had gone.

Now it's happened twice today within about 10 minutes of each other. Very unusual for GGG in my experience since open beta. Usually get crazy lag or a DC, but never lose items.
ive been mostly fine all league, its just last 2 days for me its taken a dive off a cliff. im too scared to play any kind of worth while content today.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Jan 10, 2024, 12:16:28 PM
This is beyond a joke. GGG fix your servers.

close to booting up Diablo 4!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info