EU servers

WTF is going on today with this game I was saving a week's mats for two maivens and two times disconnected and no portals no nothing sorry but I am a casual player and this is big shit for me when I am buying support packs everything is ok but when the game screws my mats, time, efforts no one takes responsibility this is not right. 5 disconnects for less than an hour.
+1 (London, Amsterdam)

Lost a few maps and instances in a short period of time.
Last edited by Leyan on Jan 10, 2024, 10:45:41 AM
+1, Amsterdam

Bouncing between 30ms and 2000ms, something's definitely up
I just lost all portals again to this issue. After switching from (London) to (Amsterdam). This has been happening this last 2 hours. Losing juiced up maps, not fun,

Please fix this already.........
Me and Friends also been disconnected and lost maps. when will this be fixed.
I've also lost multiple juiced maps(with good whisps) over this, I've also had issues where I've made a trade and then been DC'd and the trade has been rolled back, I had to trade the same guy twice today just to complete the trade, it's ridiculous, I also tried moving to the Amsterdam server but nothing seems to have improved.

Imagine getting a reply from them :D
Get used to this game going to shit from now on
Last edited by TheWildSproutee on Jan 10, 2024, 11:23:33 AM
Getting lag spikes up to 5000ms disconnects, 3 maps disappeared last night when I got disconnected the portals were gone when I came back to hideout.

Today I have played 1 map and disconnected 4 times but the portal still holds, hideout and town are not laggy but as soon as I go into the map it starts. lowest ping is stable 135 and spiking up and down to 400 with huge spikes in between.

once a while the ms goes to 40 back again and its playable for 30-40 secs and then back to lagging.

Really no way to play this and definetly not worth investing scarabs, sextants into my maps only to have the map vanish

To add, this is happening on London yesterday, tried switching to Amsterdam and its happening there too.
Last edited by Bronsong on Jan 10, 2024, 11:34:06 AM
+1

Also lost my Divine orb drop(s) because of it... I wonder what's going on...?!
Issues started last night.
Not sure what's going on, but when I see this problem happening, I stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info