EU servers

fix finally the bullshit!
I'm experiencing disconnects on Frankfurt, Amsterdam and London gateways. Provider issue?
this is sooo bad, i'm losing maps several times, divines lost, rollbacks, wtf is this, i spent money on the shop this league because it was so good but now i'm regretting my decision
I see many people mentioning that 3-4ms in the Amsterdam as same as me, check my post below from the last year:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-posts/ZiGG77

basically server you are logging into is 4ms latency, game is creating a instance on providers servers which is distributed to europe as far I figured last year. when they have issues, game screwed as it is now.
Same here, I login, hideout I have 5 ms latency, I start the map, it goes from 5 ms to 500 or 1000, if it is around 100ms, I'm able to play, 1000 and above (1 second) I get disconnected.

If GGG is taking action on their provider, they should communicate that. I'm not hopeful though, it took them 5-6 years to learn patch notes communication in advance of the leagues after the reaction from the community, this would take at least 10 years. I do not think they do care.

Last edited by ZiGG77 on Jan 10, 2024, 3:45:11 PM
It crashed 3 times, I'm losing sextants, boss maps, scrubs, time... Thank you, we're finishing the season, for the support box, thank you, I'll wait
Washington DC realm seems stable atm
Got disconected 15 times today. Dont worry guys, it looks like nobody cares for the players anymore.It's more importatn to do talent contest and art, while we lose progres.Nice GGG you guys are going in the right direction WP GG.
+1, Instances keep getting deleted. (Amsterdam)
+1
Yea i just lost elder fight due to disconnection. sadge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info