Rare and Magic Monster Balance

This has nothing to do with monster health. It has everything to do with certain combination of modifiers and/or modifiers being overtuned. If a monster has 20% less health, but you can't get that monster below 99% health, what difference does that make? If it has an aura that drains your health in 2 seconds, what difference does that make? Etc.
"
Deliverme wrote:
Hopefully the changes feel impactful. Frankly ready to walk away.

GGG's and my idea of fun is completely out of Sync.

Yep.

Uninstalled myself. I'll consider in a bit what the deal is. Beating on mobs forever that drop nothing, not even a wisdom scroll feels like I'm wasting my time.

I don't even know what the point is. Are we all supposed to play minions, DD or Traps? Is that the intent? It was interesting for a few hours until I realized as I leveled up further the gains never came, everything feels increasingly more difficult to find upgrades and everything takes longer to kill. It makes you just want to load up another game which is what I'm doing right now.
Still too much to ask to have some sort of beta test the week before? Just to allow access to a few zones to test some of the new mechanics? This all could have been avoided. I've been saying it for years. Beta test the new leagues.

Honestly though I was over it. Had a good sleep and I was ready for many more "top tier" streamer/racers rips. Would have been so sweet... shame
Last edited by Durf on May 14, 2022, 9:30:53 AM
Too much pain, not enough profit.
Arch-nemesis mods being permanent has been the only patch note to ever make me rethink starting a league.

Even the loot-splosions of last league weren't enough to keep me interacting with AN mechanics. Now I can do it for free??

I like that this game is fun and challenging. The archnemesis pool contains challenging mods, but none of them are fun.
I like challenges. But the challenge level keeps climbing while the rewards are still non-existing. It's getting frustrating.
In my opinion the rare's are not too strong, THERE ARE TOO MANY. unless ium just unlucky. encountered 3 in mud flats, 5 or so in dried lack from the door to the middle of the map. When i see a rare i actually make sure i'm doing what i need. but then Another one shows up and another one empowers the other 2 thats the problem too frequent rare mobs
Support believes my previous message is not constructive, I think it's pretty informative to let a business know they cannot be believed anymore.

I thought previous leagues leveling was unfun, but I skipped the boring looks of 3.17 and I am glad I did as this is horrendous slow, if I want slow there are better games out there, I guess I will make am account on reddit, there at least you cannot delete my post.
Why would you test on the side of too challenging when there's HC and SSFHC players? This essentially guarantees wasting the first day of launch. Good thing there's people like Ziz and lily taking the hit for everyone else... Christ.
I didn't take to any forums to gripe about the difficulty. It is what it is. But sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one that doesn't like playing with my jaw clenched and without blinking. The current state of magic monsters reminds me of Diablo 3 at initial release. (Don't know what it's like there now because I didn't play it long... Because that wasn't fun.). Glad it's been recalibrated a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info