Rare and Magic Monster Balance

I'm glad the problem was acknowledged and action was taken quickly.

When even extremely experienced veteran streamers ignore large swathes of content to avoid rare monsters, then something is very wrong.
I'm all for more difficulty, but many of these mods seems mechanically broken. For example, in my first run of delve in act 4, something was causing lightning totems to constantly appear on my face like 7 times a second the ENTIRE TIME spanning multiple paths. I really like delve, but this experience made me want to ragequit.
"We tested it extensively" LMAO ..u never test thats fake....if u did none of this would ever happen
WOW I didn't think it would be changed so fast! That means they knew it was overtuned and just wanted to see how bad it would be numbers-wise. I expected them to let it ride through the weekend.

How about you have Hard Mode seasons to cater to people who like the difficulty to be brutal like that? No need to punish regular players.
"We tested it extensively, and were happy with the level of difficulty when we released it."
Who are these testers?
What gear were they using?
We've long heard the meme about us being the beta testers, so please prove us wrong and get these actual beta testers to come out and explain to us why they thought rare mobs one-shotting players in the very first area they experience was acceptable.
lol
Vocal crybaby subgroup strikes again
"

Yes I'm sure the tens of thousands of players that have already quit are just "vocal crybabies"
You forgot to increase the rewards from them too.

Not only do these new beefier magic/rare mobs not drop any loot, any empowered ones via sentinel don't drop any loot either.

Such wow, such reward. Boring and needlessly frustrating first day of league.
"

Lec go baby.
Leave SC trade and trasfer to HC ... show this "crybabies" ur skill.
Like all this Hard mode lovers playing on SC :D
Still dont understand, why you play soft, when u like challenges :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info