Rare and Magic Monster Balance

I don’t know which of the developers found it fun to make “uber rare mobs”, but keep in mind “wise guy” - as many times as my character died before even closing Act 6 - so many times I remembered you with an unkind word
"
redkeds wrote:

I don’t know which of the developers found it fun to make “uber rare mobs”, but keep in mind “wise guy” - as many times as my character died before even closing Act 6 - so many times I remembered you with an unkind word

I regret wasting this weekend for this season. When I entered the Atlas and literally 10 meters from the portal, my head was torn off 6 times, I closed the game. See you when the challenge becomes a challenge, not a mockery.
Yes, there are builds that will pass this league, but then what is the point of the vaunted variety of POE if, as a result, the game needs to be completed with 5 builds?
Stop whining and bitching and adapt..

GET GUUUUUD
"
ipzz wrote:
Stop whining and bitching and adapt..

GET GUUUUUD

Must make you feel real big to say that.

The fact is the patch was misrepresented.

"Every single build and build guide in siege of the atlas will work exactly the same in sentinel"

Tell that to anyone who tried to run Doryani's Prototype this league and got 1-shot by Mana Siphon because there weren't common sources of Lightning Damage over Time until now.

Or someone who chose to build around Coruscating Elixir with 100% uptime losing their flask charges to drought bringer and dying to chaos damage.

Drought bringer also shuts down Heartbound loop builds that rely on the Ward flask. And cripple Explosive Concoction, Poisonous Concoction and some Pathfinder builds.

Anyone who chose a build that cannot run reflect maps and dies instantly to effigy.

Your attitude needs to "get gud" bruh. Having to run away from some rare monsters and losing blight maps or rituals to bad mod RNG feels awful.
Last edited by jerot on May 16, 2022, 8:07:36 PM
The guy is playing EA elementalist in softcore. Every "git gud" post is followed by a subsequent meta build playthrough inspection.

They don't know how this update destroyed so many other builds. Especially on hardcore.
I thought You "GGG" learn from your mistakes, but nope.
Again making game unplayable.
Will this shi.tty route follow every 2 leagues now?
Neft player dmg/buff monsters and lose playerbase and fix it next league?
If You think people will tolerate your methods you are mistaken.
This isn't only game on market. There are more enjoyable games like lost ark
I just started mapping yesterday and the rare life is just plain absurb .

Does they applied a patch already to nerf them ? Because right now it takes me twice as much tiem killing a rare than an actual boss map and I'm not even speaking about when they are touched by a sentinel O_O
You gotta reduce the frequency of the archnemesis mods appearing in rare/magic mobs so that when a mob does show up with it, it's a real "o shit" moment. Even the previous Nemesis mods didn't appear as frequently as this one and these Archnem mods are more juiced up.

Also the challenge does not reflect the rewards they give out. Bring back the loot mods associated with the archnem mods and maybe people will be more forgiving with the difficulty.
remove or NERF hard all AN mods pls!
also remove back stun mechanic... its so bad atm
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info