Rare and Magic Monster Balance

Rare monsters meant nothing for so long, were just 1 shot zoom zoom. You didn't feel like there was rare monsters in packs during mapping. The difficulty they were at yesterday during launch was a needed change and I'm sad to see them already getting nerfed.

It felt more like Diablo 3's difficulty during greater rifts where until you were full geared they imposed danger and self caution. People were actually dying to them, but it's probably going to go back to the same nature due to people complaining that they couldn't zoom zoom.
Last edited by firenovix on May 14, 2022, 11:05:27 AM
Now add some rewards to them...they literally drop nothing. Nobody now want fight them.
Unrelated. I tried controller on PC. Works quite well but I feel like more of the screenspace can be used for the UI. Mana isnt so easy to see at a glance for example. Thanks anyway, I can play longer sessions again thanks to controller. Its slower but feels more relaxed and doesnt hurt my arm.
So when is the hotfix? Because this is still garbage.
it's not hard when u use meta skills and go slower then my 90 year old on using a rollator.

"We tested it extensively, and were happy with the level of difficulty when we released it."

you can tell no one play tested this past lvl 30 let alone past act 7/8..(youd of noticed the unkillable bosses :D)..i doubt you made it to the ledge before saying "looks good"

suuuuure, your idea of extensive testing is using us(playerbase) the first few weeks..its been like that for what? the last, idk 5 years we've had to play test every league cause its sucked first few weeks...

can someone tell me the last league that was good prior to week 3?

side note: better reskin some more mtx to push out today...maybe some more celestial reskins hahaha.. should hire new art department guys these one are becoming unoriginal/stale.. theyve got a template of 3 effects and put it to everything..almost like tencent is making you produce a certain amount of new mtx's a week to meet a quota.

New boxes when?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
I started with a self caster and though it was a bit tough I didn't see any issue with the difficulty. Would be really nice if we had loot 2.0 though. No point spending the extra minute or so on rares if the loot is still bad.
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
Now add some rewards to them...they literally drop nothing. Nobody now want fight them.

You're level 24, you expect them to drop dozens of rares so early on?
twitch.tv/TraviiGrinds
still feels broken massively. I'll try again when it's fun maybe, currently it is not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info