Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

Very cool !
this... looks awful.

do X 100 times isnt a challenge. its just a timesink. thats what half of these are.

Holy cow!!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
These challenges are absolutely fucking awful. You hype up player agency over what former league content we run then shit all over it with a bunch of challenges that require us to run specific league mechanics.

The harvest challenge alone is beyond absurd; even streamers who put 100+ hours into this game every week as their full-time job go whole leagues without ever seeing the harvest boss.

This announcement just destroyed much of my excitement for the new league.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
Last edited by AxiomOfAnarchy on May 10, 2022, 2:11:32 AM
Wow, thats absolutely amazing, good work!!
Ugly armour set for gigahard challenges? Totally skip this league
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
I think "Doryani's Machinarium" and "The Vinktar Square" is removed from game. Am I wrong? They are still avaliable and I need to complete it?

Complete Unique Maps
Complete each of the following Unique Maps.

Acton's Nightmare
Caer Blaidd, Wolfpack's Den
Death and Taxes
Doryani's Machinarium
Hallowed Ground
Maelström of Chaos
Mao Kun
Oba's Cursed Trove
Olmec's Sanctum
Pillars of Arun
Poorjoy's Asylum
The Coward's Trial
The Putrid Cloister
The Twilight Temple
The Vinktar Square
Vaults of Atziri
Whakawairua Tuahu

In patch notes:
"Doryani's Machinarium and The Vinktar Square have been removed from the Atlas of Worlds as they cannot be found as natural Map drops. As a result, the total number of Maps on the atlas is now 115."
thank
"
DenGi_HG wrote:
I think "Doryani's Machinarium" and "The Vinktar Square" is removed from game. Am I wrong? They are still avaliable and I need to complete it?

In patch notes:
"Doryani's Machinarium and The Vinktar Square have been removed from the Atlas of Worlds as they cannot be found as natural Map drops. As a result, the total number of Maps on the atlas is now 115."

removed from the atlas just means you dont get map completion credit for them. they still exist. just like hall of grandmasters.
A lots of challenges here are based on RNG or let's not BS ourselves, PURE LUCK once in a lifetime, i'd have a better chance to hook up with Morpheus than finding a Boss from Harvest or even having to find a Coveteous in a map, let alone The Shaper or, Breach Boss or Essence Monsters, to name few... i understand that the WORD CHALLENGE it must be difficult to overcome for improving ourselves, but Luck base and RNG isn't a Challenge, that's Fantasy.

Kudos to players who'll get 'em all, but as always in Life we'll get the 1% hardcores > 99% Normal, Casuals - New players SATISFACTION.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info