Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

i love you ggg ♥
Good thing the 24 challenge set looks better then the 38 cause im only going for 24 it seems now

These challenges are hard even if your char is good
When chris wilson said the challenges this league will be the hardest of all times i told a friend in poe "i hope this doesn't mean bad challenges like: defeat the maven on a rainy day at exactly 4:35pm while a dwarf plays enter sandman in banjo on the street".... and well, here we are... 24 seems reasonable.
Last edited by d_n_r on May 9, 2022, 9:55:27 PM
Both armor sets are cool and all but these challenges are way too insane!

Challenges were a lot easier than usual last league and it's reasonable to make them more challenging this league but not to this extent!

I doubt I can even reach 24/40 challenges with the same amount of effort I put into getting 38/40 challenges last league.
Sick! Very smart to give us a full set at 24 challenges and just give a slightly more enhanced version if you complete 38. Thank you for doing it like this
monkaS
jesus christ exdi

wtb harvest boss kill (since I havent seen one in 2 leagues)
"
This is really awesome! I love the setup. Nice revamp!

Just FYI, this post doesn't work on mobile devices. They can't "Show All" or use the drop-down menu. Well, for me, I have to the desktop instead of my phone. Not sure about anyone else.

just checked on my phone and all works fine. android. that said, it's really really small on my phone on this site. this place needs mobile support really bad. very old forum code for it to be that mobile unfriendly in this day and age.

my forum software is badly out of date on my site but it at least supports mobile

"
casualrat wrote:
jesus christ exdi

wtb harvest boss kill (since I havent seen one in 2 leagues)

same here
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Last edited by spaceace7373 on May 9, 2022, 10:04:40 PM
I actually, for the first time, really want to get into challenges. To me, they almost require trade league so I....guess I will play trade instead of SSF to do it.

My main issue after looking at them is I have no clue what a lot of those things are and I've been playing PoE for many years.

It's not like there are good external sources to even find out what/where some of those things are.

I'm hoping a youtuber makes a super awesome video helping point people in the right directions.
"
xReidx wrote:
I'm hoping a youtuber makes a super awesome video helping point people in the right directions.

Check out Sirgog. He usually does 12/24/36&40 challenge vids on youtube. Unfortunately its usually around week 3-4 of the league, and with the changes to the difficulty it might be even later this league...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info