Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

Holy hell. I think the design decisions are pretty on-point; making the challenges actually challenging for almost everyone, and giving an upgraded version of the 24 challenge reward for the people that want to grind. Not much FOMO with the rewards. Really cool.

I do wonder if there are perhaps too many things to do - perhaps you could have tried making some of the later ones 3/4, or just have 3 to complete. We shall see.
ugh i get some shriveled armor sets and wings :-/ nothing at all that i would want :(
JFC. Were people complaining the challenges last league were too easy? These look insane rofl
"
roguemjb wrote:
JFC. Were people complaining the challenges last league were too easy? These look insane rofl

I was considering doing 40/40 twice (second account), but this is RIDICULOUS hahaha

I'm going for 40 still, but I am definitely going to have to fund a perfect meta bossing build with my favorite character to do it.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I like how a lot of people look at the armor sets and say 'nice, finally a reason to push for 40/40' without reading the actual challenges… (Clueless)

These are absolutely brutal! It looks like most people won’t even hit 20 challenges this league.
I Like it

Spoiler
Side note : Chris said in the stream that the first armor set will be easy to obtain while the other set will be really challenging to obtain as it is designed for Hard Core Poe Players ( I mean those who loves challenges not the server ) you get wat I mean , also there's not much difference between the 2 sets tbh so in all cases they are still a pretty damn good rewards for both casuals and hard cores , TY GGG :3
These challenges are going to be a lot tougher than recent ones. Looks fun.
Le Toucan Will Return
wait so the wings dont get upgraded? :(

"
430T wrote:
I like how a lot of people look at the armor sets and say 'nice, finally a reason to push for 40/40' without reading the actual challenges… (Clueless)

These are absolutely brutal! It looks like most people won’t even hit 20 challenges this league.

it may take a bit longer, but those who went for 40/40 will do this league too :)
Last edited by SquareCubiC on May 9, 2022, 11:09:16 PM
Man, totem is gonna be a lot harder to obtain this league for sure.
Please release challenge completion statistics on Sentinel. We haven't seen challenge statistics since Harvest league and I'd be curious to see how they compare with the increased difficulty. Also, if you do - can you please label the Y-axis grid for once?

Honestly these look downright painful. I could probably push 38 if I no-life PoE for 3 months with an extremely powerful meta build (probably multiple meta builds considering some of the requirements) but it's just not worth the suffering.

Even 24 challenges to complete the first set is going to pretty damn annoying...

The primary motivator that keeps me coming back to each league is the challenge rewards and y'all are not enticing me with this change, at all. I'm genuinely torn on whether this league is even worth playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info