Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

"
Vedgy wrote:
I usually get 36 (38 now) challenges a league, but these are awful. I now have to spec into mechanics I don't like and spec out of mechanics I do like. My atlas tree is going to make no sense and be purely inspired by what challenges I'm missing. All the agency you gave me in the passive tree is now being traded for challenge efficiency. Please rethink this. I don't care if it's a grind, just let me grind how I want to.

QFT. 3.18 league challenges look horrible to me. Seeing a lot of grind and RNG while specced into random, non-optimal league mechanics. Which gets incredibly painful as a SSF player.

I completed 38/40 for 3.17, but not even sure if I'm gonna get to 24/40 for 3.18 before calling it a day for the league.
Last edited by zzled on May 10, 2022, 12:52:14 AM
"Here, have major QoL changes that let you turn off the content you never want to see. Oh and also, have some challenges that require you to grind endless amounts of content you dont want to see!"

Did 38 challenges last league, was pretty enjoyable and took effort to complete.
These new challenges look utterly horrible and dont respect anyones time. Just a disgrace. Challenges should me want to keep playing so i spend more money as a happy player. Not make me want to hit myself unconscious with a baseball bat.
ye from SSF perspective these challenges are literally lazy and tbh trash. Stop this RNG gated bs.
HOLY MOTHER OF GRIND!
HOLD MY BEER!
Here I come for that maven challenge!
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
TGGG dev's or people in charge of this challenges still didn't get the memo or they are trolling whatever is left of the playerbase with bosses conditionals.

Smart people will simply skip and play something else..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Challenges are hard this time, but i have to say:
pls stop gating challenges behind stupid RNG things.
If luck is considered a challenge, then yeah - go for it :-/
"

Complete each of the following Harvest encounters.

Defeat a Harvest Boss
Harvest the Heart of the Grove
Sacrifice a stack of at least four Divination Cards and receive double that amount back
Harvest at least 7 Crops in a single Sacred Grove

I never once encountered a T4 boss and therefore never got a sacred blossom in the 300 harvests challenge in T14-T16 maps. My atlas was also configured with all harvest nodes spec'd. Curious on who or why they felt the need to make every one of these challenges extremely time consuming and heavy RNG dependent. A grave mistake and it'll hurt them imo. Also, not a fan of the armour designs in the challenge rewards. I'll be skipping this league. See you maybe in standard folks, as I'll be getting Elden Ring now and give it a go.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Last edited by DreadLordAvatar on May 10, 2022, 1:43:47 AM
Did 40/40 challenges this league and normaly 36/40. AND i had fun with that.
But this league i will skip challenges.
First i dont like armour set. I love pets and portals. But thats my personlal thing, so i am not motivatet to do the challenges.
Second the challenges are so luck intense, grind intense and against the idea to play the atlas tree in a way i like, as i need to spec into the atlas leagues i dont like. I planned to skip them this league and now IF i want the first 24 i need to play them a lot. WTF??????

OR if i do only the ones who came along while playing i stay with an armour set i cant use as i dont have it completed.

Thats big bullshit. IF you get an armour set, do the 24 challenges in a way normal player can do with 1 to 2 hr playtime a day and the next for the heavy grinders. Now you have a mix i dont like
Ahhhahahahahahahahahahaha I hope this backfires epicly.

I'm still waiting for an easy mode and easy mode challenges.

I would play far more if I had a chance of getting all 40 Challenges done.

Not sure I'm even going to bother with this league.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Not doing all that for armor sets I don't like. Pets next time please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info