Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

Sweet armor sets!
Streaming Path of Exile on Twitch: Twitch.tv/ActionRPGs

“There are only two great tragedies in life: one is not getting what you want and the other is getting it.” ―Oscar Wilde
Amazing look armour set! Challenges look wild.. god dang.
"
whyBish wrote:

- so many with no option (e.g. kill all exiles while possessed rather than 18/20)

My thoughts exactly. I'm totally OK with having challenge sets for each mechanic. But those are not reasonable what so ever.

When I read *Flawless Breachstone* I was like no way.. and this is just in the 9th.
nice
I didn't think the armor pack was so cool, but the challenges got harder, this league is going to be awesome trying the 40

thks GGG
This is really awesome! I love the setup. Nice revamp!

Just FYI, this post doesn't work on mobile devices. They can't "Show All" or use the drop-down menu. Well, for me, I have to the desktop instead of my phone. Not sure about anyone else.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
these challenges are insane.

I do hope they continue this line of MTX rewards for challenges... but slightly less insane challenges.

24 challenge league for sanity sake.
POGGERS
What is the incentive for doing 38 challenges over 24? The armor set is basically identical but with... a character effect on top? I thought this was supposed to be rewarding. It's not.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
These are some cool and fun looking challenges, except for the harvest one, you're asking us to kill a boss that doesn't exist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info