Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

i realy hope you guys tweaked the spawn rate of harvest bosses a bit, i've been fully speccing into harvest every single league since you introduced atlas passives and the last time i saw one was during ultimatum
"
How about making different colours of the armour for hc or ssf? :)

We used to have separate HC and SC rewards, that has been gone for a long while now.
I doubt I will get past 9/10 challenges.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Good grief
Lots of challenges are easy to complete so easy 40/40 for me. Thx GGG
"
casualrat wrote:
jesus christ exdi

wtb harvest boss kill (since I havent seen one in 2 leagues)

You all see Harvest Bosses? I Haven't seen one since Ultimatum
Been playing for a long time, however newer really attempted to do challenges, more like play for a month, hit whatever you can and go to another game cuz you constantly getting screwed over 1 mistake. Arc league was my first ever to do 24 challenges, cuz they give you weapon skin. Since price for skins for me is too high, i was exited for my first ever weapon skins. Now GGG can give me full armor sets and wing(crappy ones, and i missed wings for may 5th stream T_T), but after looking and challenges im not sure that i will attempt 24/40 this league. 7 challenges tied to bosses, which im bad with, and some do 100-300 mechs, which will burn me out on 50ish already. GGG, im not against harder challenges, but make it reasonable. I hope you will add some *complete any of following* instead of *do it ALL*, or do 3 out of 5, ect. Still will play, poe is just a game to comeback once in 3-6 months.
WTB regrets...
So how many challenges it takes to get the armour set without wings?

18 or 24?

If the set is 6, 12 and 18 and the wings is 24 it's kinda doable, but if wings is 18 and the full set is 24 it's too hard for me.
"
Beglets wrote:
So how many challenges it takes to get the armour set without wings?

18 or 24?

If the set is 6, 12 and 18 and the wings is 24 it's kinda doable, but if wings is 18 and the full set is 24 it's too hard for me.

From latest patch notes:
"
The new challenge league includes a set of 40 new challenges. These are much harder than normal, so we have significantly increased the rewards. Pieces of the Ophidian Armour Set are received when you complete 6, 12, 16 and 20 challenges. Upon completing 24 challenges you will receive the Ophidian Wings. Pieces of the Ophidian Lord Armour Set are received as microtransaction rewards when you complete 28, 31, 34 and 36 challenges, and completing 38 challenges will award you with the Ophidian Lord Wings. These challenge rewards are only obtainable in this league.
Well the challenges are nuts and I'm glad you can get a "basic" version of the set at 24. The Oshabi one is by far the most RNG based challenge and I doubt I could complete it because of SSF but even in trade the price will skyrocket for the invite. Although in Arch I got 2 Oshabi invitations which is quite lucky but before that the last time I encountered Oshabi was in Ritual when she randomly replaced the grove and I played a lot since.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info