Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

This is too hard, even for the lesser set.

Think I'll skip this league.
Nice!
The wings are upside down.

;)
would do 40/40 if ggg would pay me 3 months salary. 12000$ and we'll get a deal. can't do that for free because no fun involved.
dead game
bring back 3.13
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
would do 40/40 if ggg would pay me 3 months salary. 12000$ and we'll get a deal. can't do that for free because no fun involved.

4k for a month? dang I should move there
How about making different colours of the armour for hc or ssf? :)
the sets are great looking, but challenges are too hard for filthy casual like me to complete entire set. i would prefer to have rewards that are not set dependent because if you know from start you will not get entire set, it seriously kill the hype
Sad to see this list; multi layered luck based challenges are not challenging, just weak time wasters.
Oh, and still only 4 of 6 for EGG; given the absurdity of the whole new set, why not each? ;)

Spoiler
Random Chayula? Getting a Flawless Breachstone already rare, but to also complete it in time?
Randomly doubled Hysteria, Horror, Delirium, Insanity essences?
Random Covetus Shrine with additional random wild lord, delirium boss?
Randomly met harvest boss? Oshabi? 7 plot per one garden?
200 simulacrum splinter per mirror? Wave 30 simulacrum with random mods?
5-modded al85 invitations, 5-modded Feared, Elderslayers?
Randomly found 2000 altars 1-3 per map? 200 separate map witness?
7 end game bosses 4 conditions each, 28 conditionals on rare / expensive / limited attempts?
Dedicated mapper, bosser, delver and labber just for the EGG this time?
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
Last edited by Mike_84 on May 10, 2022, 9:32:57 AM
"
How about making different colours of the armour for hc or ssf? :)

There's the effigy mod in the core monsters pool now. Nobody is going to play HC or SSFHC and kill himself or playing 300h stressed by each magic or rare pack with that modifier. Game's trash. Chris Wilson just throw us a middle finger
This league is looking so good I can't wait!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THIS GAME, POE IS AMAZING, LOVE GGG, FANTASTIC UPDATES AS ALWAYS, 10/10 GAME, FUN, BEST GAME EVER, POE2 WILL FIX EVERYTHING IN LIFE

I think I've said enough, can I get maybe a tabula from hillock next league...?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info