Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

yes
I count there are 7 "conditionally" which I hate most, 2 "grind" which I despise most so that the most challenges I could get in this league is 31(not count for some other undiscovered terrible ones). Maybe I should try other games than this grindfest...

Edit - after reading comments from others I've found more unpleasant ones... maybe this league I'll run challenge-free.
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Last edited by Heartsease on May 10, 2022, 10:11:55 AM
My post got deleted, because I was "hateful or needlessly negative".

But here we go again. Some of these challenges seem extremely grindy, difficult or straight up annoying.
Many of those challenges are extremly rng gated and time consumming.

i probably wont bother with them and i wont get the 36th for the first time since legacy league.

this is ridiculus and a big deception.

I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Last edited by Xanin on May 10, 2022, 10:05:09 AM
GGG asking people to vote with their time - last league ez challenges and many/most people spent some efforts for 40 (myself included). This league challenges intentionally made hard to see the take up rate. vote with your time spent on POE! (im skipping this league too sorry)
Look amazing, but sad what archnemesis in core..
Last edited by GlebKosha on May 10, 2022, 10:12:54 AM
I cant really tell the difference between the two armor sets , except for some character effect on second one , which makes me sad , I was hopping the second set be much better than first set.

The challenges are so good till you reach these conditional boss kills which i hate so much .

Getting 40 challenges is much easier this time than before because a lot of these conditional kills are something you buy a carry for and get done with them fast which is kind of sad and negates the challenge altogether.

other than that its a really interesting idea to get more time investment doing more and achieving more.

Great work GGG , keep the interesting new inventions flowing , all the love
finally!
It seems I have to quit my job and sleep no more than two hours and have a lot of luck to complete all 40 challenges.
I've accepted a single challenge: "Use Sentinels". Yes, I'll play the league and try out those sentinels... and I will have a life :P Feels awesome. Even better, now I can disable ugly mechanics via Atlas tree to have more fun.

If I want to have a weird armor set, I can spend 40$ instead of hundreds of hours of time & trade. Those challenges are quite terrible. I would like to see a lot more league-specific challenges, less trade-based challenges. Well, and grinding myself to death is a challenge, but not acceptable for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info