Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

A lot of players still only play this game (and buy stuff), because they can't stop their 40/40 streak. This helps with that a lot.
"
philosoaper wrote:
I do not have the time for such a large number of bullshit challenges, and I don't want to play at all if I know from the start that im most likely going to be stuck with pieces of an armor set i can never complete

so fck right off with this bullshit

Amen!

Both sets look way too similar and neither of them look good. Archnemesis had much more interesting rewards, but the league itself was crap. Do not underestimate the power of portal mtx, pets, and wings! Archnem was saved by the atlas skill tree and end-game bossing, but the league died quickly anyway due to other game launches. I stayed and enjoyed Archnem for what it was but I really missed not having any new skills to play around with.

So yeah, these ugly rewards fit the next league perfectly! Because noone that I know is going to play Sentinel. The league mechanic itself is dead on arrival. It's way too complicated and boring. Same skill tree, same bosses, SAME SKILLS. No thanks. And you know what?

<3 SUMMERTIME <3
Great. No chance of getting so much as a totem base at this point. The good news? One less thing for me to worry about. this league
This is so frustrating. harder. HARDER. H A R DE R!!!!
more trash on the screen.
There must be a way to appease your 3% elite users and still have a rewarding experience for the other 97%

More graphics clutter to slow down GPU and CPU >> lag deaths...
I *know* how to play this game, with multiple L90+ builds per season, but my connection can't handle the shitty graphics spam. when I progress to the endgame content

"get a better system" -- done. the problem is my connection
"get a better connection" -- impossible

PLEASE, GGG, do something about the insane graphics overload

What happened to the possibility of loading the entire map/instance on my PC with a longer load time so my system could work with a slower connection.

There's a TON of players you aren't reaching because a T1 connection is required to keep up.
I would be curious to see the playtime metrics this league with these challenges compared to last league. I know the playtime is not all about challenges, but it does play a factor I'm sure.

I thought the extra reward at 38 challenges last league was very smart as it encouraged players who normally stop at 36 challenges, to play longer to get to 38.

With the very difficult challenges this league, I wonder if people will stop playing earlier due to frustration/not wanting to grind past 24 challenges as the ramp up in challenge difficulty is not worth it.

"
d_n_r wrote:
When chris wilson said the challenges this league will be the hardest of all times i told a friend in poe "i hope this doesn't mean bad challenges like: defeat the maven on a rainy day at exactly 4:35pm while a dwarf plays enter sandman in banjo on the street".... and well, here we are... 24 seems reasonable.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL
Sure ... next rewards only for SC trash.
And more fck on HC playerbase ...
Its nice how CW like harder game Kappa

GGG just more show how they like, how players play their game :
1. Copy build form poe ninja
2. prepare : Lootfilter, 2x trade macro, logout macro and someone flask macro! Rly IMPORTANT to play this game like a PRO!
3. start SC
4. without fear rush acts with smile to bosses faces
5. spam trade with farm bots
6. buy OP items on tarde
7. when needed, buy "challenges"
8. here we go ... GGG HAVE REWARD FOR YOU!

but top rule of all : DONT USE OWN BRAIN!
"
Shimohi wrote:
My post got deleted, because I was "hateful or needlessly negative".

But here we go again. Some of these challenges seem extremely grindy, difficult or straight up annoying.

:D. you didnt miss any chalen i mean badges i see. damn you got deep pockets :D
fk archnemesis.
Good grief, those are punishing. No thanks.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
awsome
It's gonna be super easy barely an inconvenience

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info