Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

First time I have not been excited to get challenges done. Mediocre set does not make me what to do any of them. Sadge.
filhotinho
popogaio
That's frickin awsome, two crappy armour sets with upside down wings :)
No need to concern myself with any out of my way challenges or play more than I want. thanks GGG. I'll have more time to go spend my time & money elsewhere.

Last edited by Rafe13 on May 10, 2022, 7:30:50 AM
Y'all QQ'ers are out of your mind.

Archnemesis spoiled people bad. You can't faceroll your way to 36/38 is how it should be in the first place - if you don't want/can't sink hours into the game - don't aim at Challenges. Play it like a plebeian you are - getting a build going and that's it. "Expensive fragments", "time-consuming bosses", "several runs to complete a challenge" ... you wot mate. Only grinds are grindy there (surprise mf!). Most of the bosses can be spawned in a span of <1 hr from complete scratch. Half of each of the 7 conditional challenges are built around how you would normally kill a boss - maybe with a little more awareness to it. The only non-hc friendly ones are kiting the balls and getting 30 stacks in Black Star encounter. Both of those can be circumvented by building more DPS/tankiness, which is assisted by new stuff being added to the game aswell.

You might not be able to complete it all in <7 days this time around but so what? Play the game, enjoy the game - and if you can't (for some reason), go touch grass, swim in the pool and then return refreshed. Smh my head.
i was excited for the league/challenges. but after reading the challenges i'm just stressed out real bad and frustrated.
"
albert2006xp wrote:
You should really make challenges only completable solo. You shouldn't be allowed to buy a service for it. If you can't do it, don't get it. And services like that shouldn't become the way to make currency.

QFT
Arian Synthesis of G3
You can run this code on browser console F12, to add numbers to each challange so you can see the Number of each:

var slides = document.getElementsByClassName("forum-faq-question");
for (var i = 0; i < slides.length; i++) {
slides.item(i).prepend(i+1 + " - ");
}

result:
https://imgur.com/a/Q0bgOiD
sorry to say but meh rewards.
fk archnemesis.
POGY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type