Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

"
Ebolow wrote:
Maybe a little bit too much, i have a life, work, family to spend time with.
And i like play other game too.
If the challenge is designed for keeping streamer more time on the game is a little bit sad for the rest of us who cant play more of couple hours/day.
But i go trying it, hope i can 40/40.

I totally get that. It's the same for me as this league I managed to get only ten out of forty as I just don't have the time. was really hoping that I could hit at least 36 but ........ life.

Sad as it is that I may not get this armour set, I hope everybody else will enjoy hunting to complete the challenges. Please check out sirgog's youtube channel. This guy has been a lighthouse in a raging sea of impossible-looking challenges. I am sure he will come up with ways to deal with them.
Remove memory game challenge. It's impossible. Rest is doable. Maybe. Thanks in advance.
Usually I end up going for 24 completed challenges, from now on that will be halved to 12.
But the next reward after 12 won't be another 12 completions away so pushing for that one more challenge completion is worth more as just a slightly bigger totem.
Notice me Mathil-San!
PoE > other ARPG but please remove ID/Portal scrolls. Less Weight!
Merge ultimatum mechanic with ritual loot, remove harvest, more beast storage.

Atziri's rule and Doryani's Fist are pretty awesome.
You should really make challenges only completable solo. You shouldn't be allowed to buy a service for it. If you can't do it, don't get it. And services like that shouldn't become the way to make currency.
7 conditionals. You've lost your fucking mind chris.
Lol conditional bosses. No point even trying anymore. Most leagues i went for 36 (some 24), but his time i dont feel like is worth it

Bwt: frustrating =/= challenging
Well I made it to 36/40 last league, and 38/40 this league, but next I won't bother as many are far too grindy and contrived.

Hoopefully the lack of challenges worth doing won't effect how long I stay in the game.
noice
clearly the concern of this team is only the money that comes in. It stopped being a focus on the fun of the game a long time ago. That's why the focus on that sort of thing, unfortunately.

"
biaXamseng wrote:
"
Ebolow wrote:
Maybe a little bit too much, i have a life, work, family to spend time with.
And i like play other game too.
If the challenge is designed for keeping streamer more time on the game is a little bit sad for the rest of us who cant play more of couple hours/day.
But i go trying it, hope i can 40/40.

I totally get that. It's the same for me as this league I managed to get only ten out of forty as I just don't have the time. was really hoping that I could hit at least 36 but ........ life.

Sad as it is that I may not get this armour set, I hope everybody else will enjoy hunting to complete the challenges. Please check out sirgog's youtube channel. This guy has been a lighthouse in a raging sea of impossible-looking challenges. I am sure he will come up with ways to deal with them.
I just assumed i was unlucky but after reading the comments about harvest bosses i guess i was wrong.

I lived in hamlet in 3.15, 3.16 never got a harvest boss.
I did the 300 harvest grove challenge this league and then helped someone else get 300 and then i still played with harvest for a 100 or so maps. I didnt optimize it by using sextants but i would expend to have gotten atleat a few bosses at this point. i Got more Aul's(6+ in the 3 leagues) than i got harvest bosses and im not even a delver i just do it when i feel burned out on mapping.
Last edited by b4timert on May 10, 2022, 6:34:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info