Challenges in Path of Exile: Sentinel

#ChallengeAccepted

ps. for getting harvest boss kill you will need TFT to buy it. Last harvest boss I saw was in harvest league and I even went full into harvest last league, so F
Last edited by lordpikon on May 10, 2022, 3:23:36 AM
RNG is NOT challenging!
As always, GGGs idea of a challenge is really interesting, sigh.
Fucking legendary challenges
Second-class poe gamer
You forgot to change Complete Endgame Grinds to "Complete these encounters the specified number of times" and left it 4 out of 6 instead. Please fix that.

Seriously, these challenges are way too challenging for me. I would expect a few of them to be much harder than others for those who wanted to push 40. But, majority of these challenges are no go for me, so sadly I will skip this league just because of that.

And I was really looking forward to playing it.

Previous league was easy on challenges with most of them having selectable items, while this one having many difficult challenges with all mandatory items. I think this is a way for you to compare playerbase between two different challenge mechanisms.

Well, I prefer something in the middle of these two.
Last edited by HalfFiction on May 10, 2022, 3:49:28 AM
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
Defeat an Incursion Architect <-- whats this mean?
Defeat a Harvest Boss <-- HOW DO YOU GET ONE?
Architects are the ones you defeat in Incursions to change/upgrade the temple.

The other "challenge" is "do a million Harvests and pray".

From https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Harvest:
"
The Harvest map mechanic has 3 bosses that originated from the Tier 4 plants of the Harvest league mechanic: Janaar, the Omen, Namharim, Born of Night and Ersi, Mother of Thorns. They now spawn with a very low chance as part of seed patches in The Sacred Grove. Their plants are large and visually distinctive, but it is possible to 'lose' their encounter by choosing the other seed patch, causing the T4 plant to wither.
Like the armour set and not fussed about the difficulty of the challenges however those wings look upside down to me…don’t look quite right. :/

P.s. to be honest I don’t bother with challenges - would rather throw a few dollars at an RNG chest every now and then to support the devs than grind ridiculous extra hours of my time to get a small cosmetic reward.
Last edited by Vidar88 on May 10, 2022, 4:25:07 AM
when "End game grind" the easiest one xD
i am thinking they just testing how much ppl playing the game. And how much ppl rdy to spend a lot of time for that
What leagues ppl dont like to delete later or in poe 2.0

Next league name? Gauntlet 3.19?
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
Last edited by LemonkaFC on May 10, 2022, 4:06:22 AM
Guess this time it won't be as easy as the last one.

Not sure about the constant presence of "Defeat a Harvest Boss" and/or "Harvest the Heart of the Grove, since it's such a rare drop to get.
I don't think I've actually ever dropped a HotG myself, or even met a Harvest Boss since Harvest League happened.
I think Sentinels will impact greatly the difficulty of these challenges in some way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info