[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

del
Last edited by mortelo on Feb 12, 2022, 3:58:04 AM
hello have one question about priority of the build, watcher eye,large cluster with 3 notables nodes or ascendancy point with the new jewels?
Ign:Mendezftw
"
Mendezshow wrote:
hello have one question about priority of the build, watcher eye,large cluster with 3 notables nodes or ascendancy point with the new jewels?

well if you're getting the new jewels for damage, probably 2 jewels with triple multiplier mods on it would do better than this jewel and in most of the cases, cheaper. If you have a cluster with 2 notables, watcher's eye probably is the thing.
i just bought the large cluster with 3 notables nodes,so the next step gonna be watcher eye and then gonna try the new ascendancy point
btw i dont see where this fucking build is tanky,bcs im getting one shoot by fucking randoms mobs,dunno if im doing smth wrong, but im getting mad haha

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mendezshow/characters

Character name is mNz ARCHENEMESIS

i will appreciated if u look into it
Last edited by Mendezshow on Feb 12, 2022, 11:43:30 AM
"
Mendezshow wrote:
btw i dont see where this fucking build is tanky,bcs im getting one shoot by fucking randoms mobs,dunno if im doing smth wrong, but im getting mad haha

Your life pool is a bit low. You should probably get an amulet and belt with t1 %increased Strength on it.
For the belt try to craft it using essences to get a good life and resists and open preffix to craft elemental damage with attacks

For amulet: if you're trying to get the best one possible, you can try to use attribute fossils and get T1 str + all attributes. But following the same above for belts should be nice to have.

Later you can try to get Split personalities with +str and +life if you don't need the accuracy.

A Watcher's Eye for Purity of Elements giving you chaos resists will help to be tankier.

Edit: getting more strength will give you more block chance because of the body armour mod.
Last edited by Durnz on Feb 12, 2022, 6:22:57 PM
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Mendezshow wrote:

Your life pool is a bit low. You should probably get an amulet and belt with t1 %increased Strength on it.
For the belt try to craft it using essences to get a good life and resists and open preffix to craft elemental damage with attacks

For amulet: if you're trying to get the best one possible, you can try to use attribute fossils and get T1 str + all attributes. But following the same above for belts should be nice to have.

Later you can try to get Split personalities with +str and +life if you don't need the accuracy.

A Watcher's Eye for Purity of Elements giving you chaos resists will help to be tankier.

Okay thanks, also why turning on blood rage i lost 1k hp?
Edit: getting more strength will give you more block chance because of the body armour mod.
How did you make a 100% crit? What things or jewels? And one more thing: PoB is broken a bit and I don’t know where it’s better to invest points when I have a cluster jewel, being level 91 I want to get maximum attack speed, but cant understand how
"
kuromaria wrote:
How did you make a 100% crit? What things or jewels? And one more thing: PoB is broken a bit and I don’t know where it’s better to invest points when I have a cluster jewel, being level 91 I want to get maximum attack speed, but cant understand how

Getting some int, medium clusters and the bottled faith gives a lot of crit.
Okay thanks, also why turning on blood rage i lost 1k hp?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info