[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

"
Mendezshow wrote:
Okay thanks, also why turning on blood rage i lost 1k hp?

because of petrified blood. It doesn't allow you to regen your life above 50% other than using a flask.
Did they get rid of assassins mark on hit rings?
"
Did they get rid of assassins mark on hit rings?

Yes, there is no more mark on hit for rings. Now we have to use the new support gem

I play your build, very satisfied

Why you dont use Molten Shell instead of Steelskin?
"
van9719 wrote:

I play your build, very satisfied

Why you dont use Molten Shell instead of Steelskin?

You can use. I liked the bleeding thing.
Mate, any advice how to craft same boots as in your PoB? Same about all your rare stuff, but alteast boots.
"
kuromaria wrote:
Mate, any advice how to craft same boots as in your PoB? Same about all your rare stuff, but alteast boots.

Well.. Idk the best way to craft it. Someone got lucky and I bought it for like 10 exalteds.
Hello Durnz ! Enjoying the build a lot, I like the tankiness coupled with the pure brutality of ice crash. I'm currently transitioning to late game stuff and crafted a belt and an amulet i'm pretty proud of with instructions you gave earlier. I also, with LOTS of dedication, managed to craft myself the cluster jewels, but to fully benefit from them, i'd need the reservation efficiency from shield to drop some nodes. The one you have looks awesome, and i'd like to know if you crafted it yourself, or just bought it for a ~reasonable price~.

Thanks a lot for your attention to the forum, and once again : your build ROCKS !
"
Hello Durnz ! Enjoying the build a lot, I like the tankiness coupled with the pure brutality of ice crash. I'm currently transitioning to late game stuff and crafted a belt and an amulet i'm pretty proud of with instructions you gave earlier. I also, with LOTS of dedication, managed to craft myself the cluster jewels, but to fully benefit from them, i'd need the reservation efficiency from shield to drop some nodes. The one you have looks awesome, and i'd like to know if you crafted it yourself, or just bought it for a ~reasonable price~.

Thanks a lot for your attention to the forum, and once again : your build ROCKS !

bought it for a ~reasonable price~ of 20ex. But that was just to min/max the build. It wasn't necessary.
Thanks a lot for the answer, I'll probably just set up for a cheaper version for now then. Maybe I'll try to craft a somehow good version later in the league, will post about it if i manage to do so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info