[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

"
seungmong wrote:
have question.

this is str stacking and using Ice crash

and the weapon is brutus.

As str goes up, the fire damage goes up too in the weapon.

I can't understand why the weapon brutus is core item for 'ICE' crash...

can you reply to me? thx bro TT

Because that's where the damage comes from. Ice Crash scales rly great with added damage. For inquisitor the damage type doesn't matter. All the elemental damage ignores enemies resistances.
Огромное спасибо за билд!
OLa amigo, boa build.
uma duvida sobre a luva, ela precisa ter o Elemental Weakness on Hit ja que existe o setup de curses?
vlw
"
Morghulis wrote:
OLa amigo, boa build.
uma duvida sobre a luva, ela precisa ter o Elemental Weakness on Hit ja que existe o setup de curses?
vlw

Não. Elemental Weakness não serve nessa build. O Assassin's Mark vai com a nova Support gem "Mark on Hit Support".
ill try this build soon
Haven't had this much fun with a build for a long time. Thanks for the build!

Only in Yellow Maps but atm I am absolutely shredding everything on a 5L while being tanky af. Saving up money for Timeless Jewel atm to go LL.
"
Haven't had this much fun with a build for a long time. Thanks for the build!

Only in Yellow Maps but atm I am absolutely shredding everything on a 5L while being tanky af. Saving up money for Timeless Jewel atm to go LL.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm Happy you're having fun with this build. :D
Most tanky build I have ever played and I have to say I have played a lot.. really great build.

Even though I am lacking a bit of DPS in the endgame and cant find the reason why is that.
Which reservation skills we use before Doryanis' and converting to LL?

Also, in the gems section, font color for some of the gems is not correct (blood rage is blue and presicion is blue for example).
Last edited by Nerthazul on Feb 7, 2022, 2:14:58 PM
"
Nerthazul wrote:
Which reservation skills we use before Doryanis' and converting to LL?

Also, in the gems section, font color for some of the gems is not correct (blood rage is blue and presicion is blue for example).

1 - Determination + Purity of Elements + Precision + Blood and Sand and Defiance Banner.

2 - Thanks for advising. Gonna make put it in the right collors :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info