[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

Hey, thanks for your build. which is working well so far. The only thing i don't get is that with blood rage, i saw on your videos your energy shield doesn't drop while mine only last for 5 secs. Why is that? is it because I'm yet to complete final ascendancy?
"
harrychik wrote:
Hey, thanks for your build. which is working well so far. The only thing i don't get is that with blood rage, i saw on your videos your energy shield doesn't drop while mine only last for 5 secs. Why is that? is it because I'm yet to complete final ascendancy?

Well, if you didn't get Pious Path yet, then yes. Pious Path is what give us a lot of regen. If you got it already then it is because you are walking for more than 4 seconds and dropping the consecrated ground buff.
Yeah this isn't a league start friendly build. Main chest piece is 5 ex. So either get lucky 6 linking it. Crafted yellows are very expensive in themselves as well.

3 trait cluster is 2ex
4 slot med clusters are 55 chaos

Shield with mana reservation is a must to run Petrified Blood or you barely have a mana pool with the other auras.
Last edited by shortbusstar on Feb 21, 2022, 8:05:08 AM
"
shortbusstar wrote:
Yeah this isn't a league start friendly build. Main chest piece is 5 ex. So either get lucky 6 linking it. Crafted yellows are very expensive in themselves as well.

3 trait cluster is 2ex

Shield with mana reservation is a must to run Petrified Blood or you barely have a mana pool with the other auras.

Wholeheartedly disagree. A build that requires like 10c to get to red maps is the very definition of a league starter. I felt like this was the cheapest build to get going.
Hey guys, using the build in hc and lvling at the moment.
Recomendations on shield before i get late game one?
Stats to look for etc?

Thanks in advance and ty for guide!
"
Hey guys, using the build in hc and lvling at the moment.
Recomendations on shield before i get late game one?
Stats to look for etc?

Thanks in advance and ty for guide!

max Str you can get on it and life. resists are a plus
"
shortbusstar wrote:

3 trait cluster is 2ex

This is not league start friendly if you want to start with the endgame gear.

As I said in the post the required gear is a Brutus the body armour and the helmet.

Everything else is a plus that you can upgrade as you progress in the game. You can easylly do t16 with a 5 link. There are progression trees on pob without clusters and you don't need to be low life at start. You're the only one who complained about the build. Some ppl had some difficult but yhey got through that after asking for help, so If you didn't understand something let me know.
Hello. Thanks for the build guide. I just wanted to ask, is it worth replacing Blood Rage + Infernal Cry for Assassin's Mark + Mark on Hit? From the PoB, there seems to be higher DPS if we keep Blood Rage + Infernal Cry.

If we were indeed to replace Blood Rage and Infernal Cry with Assassin's Mark, do you think there's any way to make up for the loss in DPS? We're talking around 1.5M DPS loss, so I'm curious to hear if there would be any way to make that up elsewhere. Perhaps something else on the ring instead, now that Assassin's Mark has been moved to a gem.

Thanks. I've had a pretty tough time with this league truth be told, nothing seems to be working for me. So I thought before I truly give up for this league, I'll give your build a go =)
"
PhantomSword wrote:
Hello. Thanks for the build guide. I just wanted to ask, is it worth replacing Blood Rage + Infernal Cry for Assassin's Mark + Mark on Hit? From the PoB, there seems to be higher DPS if we keep Blood Rage + Infernal Cry.

If we were indeed to replace Blood Rage and Infernal Cry with Assassin's Mark, do you think there's any way to make up for the loss in DPS? We're talking around 1.5M DPS loss, so I'm curious to hear if there would be any way to make that up elsewhere. Perhaps something else on the ring instead, now that Assassin's Mark has been moved to a gem.

Thanks. I've had a pretty tough time with this league truth be told, nothing seems to be working for me. So I thought before I truly give up for this league, I'll give your build a go =)

I think thats ok removing infernal cry but blood rage is rly nice to have. You could probably remove the faster attacks or lifetap.
Hey again, Soon I can use iron fotress, is it worth starting using it right away or is it better to wait for crown of eyes?

Single target feels a bit low atm but I suppose that will work out with more lvls and iron + crown.

When i get to maps which auras is recommended to use at first?

thanks and cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info