[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

"
kubicka wrote:
Most tanky build I have ever played and I have to say I have played a lot.. really great build.

Even though I am lacking a bit of DPS in the endgame and cant find the reason why is that.

Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy you're having fun and liking the build.
What oil enchant should i go for and is 20% socketed gem shield increased efficiency enough or do i need 30% before using LL?
Last edited by Tecken1407 on Feb 7, 2022, 3:36:30 PM
Hello about the vanity jewel, how is the range 500-1000?thanks
Ign:Mendezftw
"
Mendezshow wrote:

It doesn't matter. The only important thing is the Doriany's thing.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
What oil enchant should i go for and is 20% socketed gem shield increased efficiency enough or do i need 30% before using LL?

I think 20% is not enough since I was pretty low on mana with 30%.
But you can check it on PoB. Same for the annoint. It can be different depending on your gear and level.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Mendezshow wrote:

It doesn't matter. The only important thing is the Doriany's thing.

thanks!
Hello i have another question, the split personality jewel need to be strengh stat for work? thanks
"
Mendezshow wrote:
Hello i have another question, the split personality jewel need to be strengh stat for work? thanks

Yea, there is no point to not have str. 2 of them will stack a lot of str
hello what u think about the new ascendancy point, i was thinking on conviction of power, u think is will be good?
"
Mendezshow wrote:
hello what u think about the new ascendancy point, i was thinking on conviction of power, u think is will be good?

So, I'll post my opinion about this.

Defensives:
1. Radiant Faith

Offensives:
1. Augury of Penitence, Pious Path or Inevitable Judgement

I'd say that Conviction of Power is good. Would make easy to cap res, some phys mitigation and crit chance, But you can get those in your gear tho. Is not the best, but I wouldn't get that if that costs like 10 exalteds..

Btw The only thing I'd sacrifice 2 jewels slots for is some of these Augury of Penitence, Pious Path or Inevitable Judgement
Last edited by Durnz on Feb 11, 2022, 3:18:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info