[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

"
Soull wrote:
Sorry if I've missed it but when are we supposed to use Petrified Blood please? As soon as we can or after a specific gear/health threshold? Thanks for the enjoyable build, I've league started with it and had no problems so far acquiring the gear, it's all been very affordable!

I'd say after getting a shield with reduced mana reservation and the Glorious Vanity (Doriany's). Your life pool should be something around 7k life.
Why are we going Low Life? Purely for more tankiness?
"
Why are we going Low Life? Purely for more tankiness?

yea. thats allows us to have more auras
Hi,
What are some other options for anointing (for mapping/delving)
Been using this build as league starting and it has been carrying me to t16 maps with just a 5link ty
This might of been covered im not sure, but what skill is a good option to level up with untill ice crash?
"
Blaezy wrote:
Hi,
What are some other options for anointing (for mapping/delving)
Been using this build as league starting and it has been carrying me to t16 maps with just a 5link ty

I'd recommend you to use the PoB and check it out. It can be different depending how your gear and level.
"
SleepsSociety wrote:
This might of been covered im not sure, but what skill is a good option to level up with untill ice crash?

I don't know. I think I've used Static Strike til 28.. Anything you like and that can be used with maces/sceptres should work fine :D PRobably Earthshatter should work fine
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Soull wrote:
Sorry if I've missed it but when are we supposed to use Petrified Blood please? As soon as we can or after a specific gear/health threshold? Thanks for the enjoyable build, I've league started with it and had no problems so far acquiring the gear, it's all been very affordable!

I'd say after getting a shield with reduced mana reservation and the Glorious Vanity (Doriany's). Your life pool should be something around 7k life.

Thanks for the reply :) I'm a long way off that point then but I was wondering if there's a certain seed/number of the timeless jewel that I need to look out for when buying to get the same outcome as your one? I've never purchased one of those jewels before.
"
Soull wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Soull wrote:

Thanks for the reply :) I'm a long way off that point then but I was wondering if there's a certain seed/number of the timeless jewel that I need to look out for when buying to get the same outcome as your one? I've never purchased one of those jewels before.

Naaah.. You only need the Doriany's one. You wont get too many points around the MoM node..
have question.

this is str stacking and using Ice crash

and the weapon is brutus.

As str goes up, the fire damage goes up too in the weapon.

I can't understand why the weapon brutus is core item for 'ICE' crash...

can you reply to me? thx bro TT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info