[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

so is it league start viable?
"
nicholaiilam wrote:

I would say it is, if you level as any other spell and go str stack when you get Brutus.
"
nicholaiilam wrote:

yes, it is. Everything you need to start is a Brutus what usually is not so expensive at first dys. Body Armour doesn't need the prophecy anymore so that's better and Alberon's Warpath boots also cheap. It's fine
"
Durnz wrote:
"
nicholaiilam wrote:

yes, it is. Everything you need to start is a Brutus what usually is not so expensive at first dys. Body Armour doesn't need the prophecy anymore so that's better and Alberon's Warpath boots also cheap. It's fine

Only thing that scares me is the price and drop rate of the new armour
"
kubicka wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
nicholaiilam wrote:

Only thing that scares me is the price and drop rate of the new armour

I think that's better than getting it from a prophecy.
Are you sure that defiance banner is the best one for this build? Also, how does the crown of eyes fit in this build? I assume it has some interaction with Iron Will?

What is the order priority for gem links? Is it as you ordered them in the post?
Last edited by Nerthazul on Feb 5, 2022, 10:04:42 AM
"
Nerthazul wrote:
Are you sure that defiance banner is the best one for this build? Also, how does the crown of eyes fit in this build? I assume it has some interaction with Iron Will?

What is the order priority for gem links? Is it as you ordered them in the post?

yea, Crown of Eyes does have an interaction because of Iron Will. Defiance Banner is the only one which fits for the build. War banner gives extra phys dmg what this build doesn't have and Dread Banner gives impale what is not good because it is an elemental build.
Thx.

What about link order priority?
"
Nerthazul wrote:
Thx.

What about link order priority?

Oh right. The gems are in order of priority already. I'll be changing the description to make it clear in the gems section.
Last edited by Durnz on Feb 5, 2022, 2:32:06 PM
Sorry if I've missed it but when are we supposed to use Petrified Blood please? As soon as we can or after a specific gear/health threshold? Thanks for the enjoyable build, I've league started with it and had no problems so far acquiring the gear, it's all been very affordable!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info