[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

"
jeekudo92 wrote:
How do you feel about using shaper's touch or the interrogation jewel for this build? Is this something that you considered?

They doesn't sinergy very well for this build. Shaper's Touch might be good at some point but I think it's not worth it scaling too much ES and mana. The accuracy is good but a rare one gives that too. In this league we can get good implicits on it.
And acout The Interrogation: Scorch doesn't help since we ignore enemies resists, at the final build we can get 100% crit anyway so w/e, and sapped would be the only good thing from this jewel.
I'd jut go for the damage. Shock + Ignite.
Last edited by Durnz on Feb 3, 2022, 7:27:34 AM
"
kubicka wrote:
So two more questions before I start doing prepare for league starting this
1. why do you use shockwave support?
2. how is map clear?

1. It is a great source of damage and clear.
2. I pointed that as a con because you know, most of ppl want fast clear but this is not that bad. The clear is ok. Jump, Slam and repeat.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
kubicka wrote:
2. how is map clear?

2. I pointed that as a con because you know, most of ppl want fast clear but this is not that bad. The clear is ok. Jump, Slam and repeat.

Yeah, I will probably be using shield charge which will make it OK in clearing.
I guess I will try to prepare a leveling tree using a Storm Brand and post it later if I can make it before league start.
Hope it will work! :D
"
kubicka wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
kubicka wrote:
2. how is map clear?

Yeah, I will probably be using shield charge which will make it OK in clearing.
I guess I will try to prepare a leveling tree using a Storm Brand and post it later if I can make it before league start.
Hope it will work! :D

Looks good.
So... where to put Assassin‘s Mark now?
"
YersiniaD wrote:
So... where to put Assassin‘s Mark now?

Skill gems section is updated already. Also commented about that in the "What changed for 3.17".
Gonna update PoB when we get it updated.
Last edited by Durnz on Feb 3, 2022, 3:05:39 PM
Can this build deal with Uber Atziri reflect?

I really want to play this and farm her for new uniques and atziri mirror.
"
Trespeon wrote:

I'm not sure since I was using the Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks Support gem. Gonna test it and give you a better feedback.
Last edited by Durnz on Feb 3, 2022, 3:23:04 PM
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Trespeon wrote:

I'm not sure since I was using the Awakened Elemental Damage With Attacks Support gem. Gonna test it and give you a better feedback.

Oh right, level 5 gives reflect immunity. I always forget about that. I guess it will matter a little more now that Woke Gems are from Maven crucible/maven unless you take the Sirus atlas node.

Might take longer to get access to them.
"
Trespeon wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Trespeon wrote:

Oh right, level 5 gives reflect immunity. I always forget about that. I guess it will matter a little more now that Woke Gems are from Maven crucible/maven unless you take the Sirus atlas node.

Might take longer to get access to them.

Well.. It's painful for me because I have tons of damage. But when you get at this point of power you can have an awakened gem to mitigate that reflect.

So to simulate better I've tried using 2 and/or 3 links and that was fine. The regen is high enough to not feel the reflected damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info