[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

"
SuperzPurez wrote:
Any reason for not running Divine Shield?

Not really. Probably a great choice to go for it.
Excited to league start with this. Any recommendations for leveling?
How tanky would you say this build is?
"
kubicka wrote:
How tanky would you say this build is?

HC viable :D
"
SuperzPurez wrote:

Well.. find a Brutus' Lead Sprinkler. Without it you'd have no damage for leveling.
I haven't thought about it because I didn't start the league with this build. But I think it is not a good idea because of that. You're going to depend on finding a Brutus.

I have no idea about the price of it in the first days.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
SuperzPurez wrote:

Well.. find a Brutus' Lead Sprinkler. Without it you'd have no damage for leveling.
I haven't thought about it because I didn't start the league with this build. But I think it is not a good idea because of that. You're going to depend on finding a Brutus.

Yeah I did not mean how to level with Ice Crash, but rather as a templar roughly following this tree.
"
SuperzPurez wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
SuperzPurez wrote:

Yeah I did not mean how to level with Ice Crash, but rather as a templar roughly following this tree.

Oh gotcha..
As I don't know much about Templars as starters. I'd recommend to check other guides for templar as starter and make some adaptation. Then you could migrate to this build later. You could try some Brand build. I know there are few.
"
SuperzPurez wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
SuperzPurez wrote:

Oh gotcha..
As I don't know much about Templars as starters. I'd recommend to check other guides for templar as starter and make some adaptation. Then you could migrate to this build later. You could try some Brand build. I know there are few.
How do you feel about using shaper's touch or the interrogation jewel for this build? Is this something that you considered?
So two more questions before I start doing prepare for league starting this
1. why do you use shockwave support?
2. how is map clear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info