[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

EDIT: nevermind I am dumb
Last edited by subliminaldelta on Feb 28, 2022, 2:09:01 AM
Hey,

I played a little with this build, https://pastebin.com/y8Rgbw4s , but my damage feels so low compared to OP.

I am missing bottled faith, awakened multistrike, and the boots with tailwind and onslaught, but I don't really get it, with same calcs in pob, and bottledfaith added my ignite dps is like 5mil compared to 15 mil in his pob.

Also my combined dps is at most 3 mil compared to 5 in his pob

Am I doing something wrong ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
Hey,

I played a little with this build, https://pastebin.com/y8Rgbw4s , but my damage feels so low compared to OP.

I am missing bottled faith, awakened multistrike, and the boots with tailwind and onslaught, but I don't really get it, with same calcs in pob, and bottledfaith added my ignite dps is like 5mil compared to 15 mil in his pob.

Your dps is fine. I was level 100 and min/max all the gear. I had good preffix on rings, shiel, amulet. You're still missing that. Flasks enchants, boots enchant. You could probably switch some of your utility flask for a diamong flask., craft fire as extra chaos on shield, elemental damage with attacks on the ring that has life already, get a better jewel than +dex/int and life only (get some multiplier/str on it as well if possible) and maybe a corrupted BLS with extra attack speed or crit chance.
I can't get PB to run with all my auras, even with the nodes and the 15% mana reservation efficiency mastery. So I dropped Vitaly and turned PB on in it's place. I guess we're meant to craft the 30% mana reservation efficiency on the shield to run all the auras? Would appreciate a guide on how to do that.
Last edited by subliminaldelta on Mar 1, 2022, 10:58:53 AM
"
Durnz wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
Hey,

Your dps is fine. I was level 100 and min/max all the gear. I had good preffix on rings, shiel, amulet. You're still missing that. Flasks enchants, boots enchant. You could probably switch some of your utility flask for a diamong flask., craft fire as extra chaos on shield, elemental damage with attacks on the ring that has life already, get a better jewel than +dex/int and life only (get some multiplier/str on it as well if possible) and maybe a corrupted BLS with extra attack speed or crit chance.

Thank you
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Hey guys, I am loving this build at the moment. I was wondering if anyone has experimented with the eldrich modifiers for gloves, specifically I am running '+3% increased attack damage per 100 strength". It doesn't add up to much but it is pretty much a free modifier to pick up. Or am I missing something? As a Searing exarch, i went with attack speed for now. Anyone see something better there too? Cheers
"
juggle wrote:
Hey guys, I am loving this build at the moment. I was wondering if anyone has experimented with the eldrich modifiers for gloves, specifically I am running '+3% increased attack damage per 100 strength". It doesn't add up to much but it is pretty much a free modifier to pick up. Or am I missing something? As a Searing exarch, i went with attack speed for now. Anyone see something better there too? Cheers

Intimidate probably better than attack speed.

I'd go for Intimidate on searing exarch + % damage per 100 str for Eater of Worlds
Need a bit of help in what to uppgrade next besides getting fortress to 6link?

Im HC
"
Need a bit of help in what to uppgrade next besides getting fortress to 6link?

Im HC

Try to get an Astramentisand the boots that gives 18% increased str and fit your gear to cap resists by changing your shield, gloves and belt. Always trying to get str on it too
Last edited by Durnz on Mar 2, 2022, 7:00:49 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:
Hey,

I don't understand how you guys get at least 90 Strenght bonush from Split personality jewel, i get only 56.

Can someone explain it to me please

Still missing some stuff(Quality on some gems, bottled faith, boots, cluster jewels) but if you guys can give me and advice on what to focus first i would appreciate it.

https://pastebin.com/GuHwk138

Oh btw thank you very much for sharing this build!! its really good and not that slow ( at least for me) once you start making some essential gear.
Last edited by Vaduv88 on Mar 7, 2022, 9:57:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info