[3.17] LL Inquisitor Ice Crash Str Stacking | Tanky 15M DPS | wave 30 | The Feared all at once

"
Hey again, Soon I can use iron fotress, is it worth starting using it right away or is it better to wait for crown of eyes?

Single target feels a bit low atm but I suppose that will work out with more lvls and iron + crown.

When i get to maps which auras is recommended to use at first?

thanks and cheers

Yea, wait for the crown.

Auras you should use Determination, Purity of Elements, precision and blood and sand.
"
Durnz wrote:
"
PhantomSword wrote:
Hello. Thanks for the build guide. I just wanted to ask, is it worth replacing Blood Rage + Infernal Cry for Assassin's Mark + Mark on Hit? From the PoB, there seems to be higher DPS if we keep Blood Rage + Infernal Cry.

If we were indeed to replace Blood Rage and Infernal Cry with Assassin's Mark, do you think there's any way to make up for the loss in DPS? We're talking around 1.5M DPS loss, so I'm curious to hear if there would be any way to make that up elsewhere. Perhaps something else on the ring instead, now that Assassin's Mark has been moved to a gem.

Thanks. I've had a pretty tough time with this league truth be told, nothing seems to be working for me. So I thought before I truly give up for this league, I'll give your build a go =)

I think thats ok removing infernal cry but blood rage is rly nice to have. You could probably remove the faster attacks or lifetap.

Thanks for the reply! I removed Lifetap from the Helmet, replacing it with Blood Rage. This allowed me to remove Blood Rage + Infernal Cry from the boots, and replace it with Assassin's Mark. This resulted in probably just under 1M loss of DPS, which is a big improvement. Thanks again! I'll see if there's perhaps something else we can put on the ring
Precision in skill gems section is shown in blue color.

5 link fortress is enough dmg for everything in the game, insane. VERY impressive build. Cheap to start, can scale amazingly. Also tanky enough to not die in 10 boss maven clusterfucc or super juiced maps. IC is fun :). Top end items are insanely expensive tho:(

I rate 10/10. gg
"
PhantomSword wrote:
"
Durnz wrote:
"
PhantomSword wrote:
Hello. Thanks for the build guide. I just wanted to ask, is it worth replacing Blood Rage + Infernal Cry for Assassin's Mark + Mark on Hit? From the PoB, there seems to be higher DPS if we keep Blood Rage + Infernal Cry.

If we were indeed to replace Blood Rage and Infernal Cry with Assassin's Mark, do you think there's any way to make up for the loss in DPS? We're talking around 1.5M DPS loss, so I'm curious to hear if there would be any way to make that up elsewhere. Perhaps something else on the ring instead, now that Assassin's Mark has been moved to a gem.

Thanks. I've had a pretty tough time with this league truth be told, nothing seems to be working for me. So I thought before I truly give up for this league, I'll give your build a go =)

I think thats ok removing infernal cry but blood rage is rly nice to have. You could probably remove the faster attacks or lifetap.

Thanks for the reply! I removed Lifetap from the Helmet, replacing it with Blood Rage. This allowed me to remove Blood Rage + Infernal Cry from the boots, and replace it with Assassin's Mark. This resulted in probably just under 1M loss of DPS, which is a big improvement. Thanks again! I'll see if there's perhaps something else we can put on the ring

yea.. Now you can always use the Enduring Cry that helps a lot to keep you alive. You can always try to get some elemental resist, stats, multiplier from essences or chaos resist
"
Nerthazul wrote:
Precision in skill gems section is shown in blue color.

5 link fortress is enough dmg for everything in the game, insane. VERY impressive build. Cheap to start, can scale amazingly. Also tanky enough to not die in 10 boss maven clusterfucc or super juiced maps. IC is fun :). Top end items are insanely expensive tho:(

I rate 10/10. gg

Thank you man. Appreciate your feedback and I'm happy you're enjoying the build.
Hey thanks for your replies. For Blood and Sand, which stance do you use?

Also, there is like, 8 active skills:

- Ice Crash
- Enduring Cry
- Petrified Blood
- Steelskin
- Blood Rage
- Leap Slam
- Ancestral Warchief
- Ancestral Protector

Ice Crash, Leap Slam and Steelskin aside: what's the general strategy with this?

And finally, I haven't used Petrified Blood before, how does it work and are there any prerequisites to use it?

Thanks!
Last edited by PhantomSword on Feb 22, 2022, 9:43:59 PM
"
PhantomSword wrote:
Hey thanks for your replies. For Blood and Sand, which stance do you use?

Also, there is like, 8 active skills:

- Ice Crash
- Enduring Cry
- Petrified Blood
- Steelskin
- Blood Rage
- Leap Slam
- Ancestral Warchief
- Ancestral Protector

Ice Crash, Leap Slam and Steelskin aside: what's the general strategy with this?

And finally, I haven't used Petrified Blood before, how does it work and are there any prerequisites to use it?

Thanks!

Sand Stance for clearing maps and blood for bossing. Steelskin you can set it in the left click button to move your char. Totems when you want to burst more damage. Petrified blood is a buff that you activate one time not a skill. Enduring Cry is like a flask that you'll be using when you get some damage.

For petrified blood you must have the timeless jewel, a good life pool and the shield with mana reservation.
Is it ever worthwhile to take the 2 points from the Bandit quest?
"
Is it ever worthwhile to take the 2 points from the Bandit quest?

Yea.. bandits or helping Alira is fine.
So i have been playing this build and while it is alot of fun. It does feel cluncky at times. Also occasionaly getting oneshotted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info