[3.16] Forbidden Rite Totem

Hello fellow dudes.

Make it clear for me pls: if I have Asenath's gloves and I'm using Arcanits's brand with Assassin's mark, does it count as 2 curses and make Whispers of Doom required?
Yes, otherwise only 1 curse will be put on mobs.
hi can you answer me what i need to do to dmg in forbidden rite,
when i put void manipulation in disappears dmg
"
hansen1989 wrote:
hi can you answer me what i need to do to dmg in forbidden rite,
when i put void manipulation in disappears dmg

You probably forgot to remove Avatar of Fire.
You write that +1 projectiles is the best enchant. But are we sure that it adds to the primary projectile and not just gives us one more secondary?
EDIT: Didn't see that the belt gives ll
Last edited by Edeka on Aug 17, 2021, 5:18:24 AM
hello is there a customized loot filter for FR totems that we can use? it seems i cannot find any...
Great guide - I love using this version with Zerphi and the "pops" the mobs make thanks to the gloves. It is a lot of fun!

I am now building some currency towards Cowards Legacy but I was wondering if I should take care of upgrading any other items first as Cowards Legacy will make managing my resists quite painfull (any tips to that)?

I am quite easily clearing T16s but I do feel that my damage is sometimes not enough to oneshot packs.

Sitting at 146k tooltip in hideout, 3.9k life and 2.8k mana.
IGN: Sogano
I Corrupted my Anomalous Forbidden Rite and it hit 21/12 Qual.

Is it now better to use my Gem cuz it deals more Dmg or should i get a 20/20 again cuz it is better than mine?

I also use +1 to all Spell Gems on one of my Wands.

Can someone please tell me? Thanks.
Was wondering if I could get a quick "hows my build looking so far and what is next" Not sure if ill ever save enough for the belt tho. Thanks. Running all maps pretty comfortably , feel fairly tanky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info