[3.16] Forbidden Rite Totem

Thank you very much! Just figured out how to use the weighted sum lol I have about 3 ex right now, time to save up and upgrade lol

Thanks again!
Hello, as there was many changes to crafting and i was never really good at it xD could anyone tell me what is the best way to get our cluster (besides ofc buying them).
Alt spam and praying for hitting something good alongside ancestral preservation, same with large chaos? Or is there anything from harvest or something else that can help?
Last edited by Hyp0x20 on Aug 13, 2021, 4:36:52 PM
I love this build and have being playing from day one of this league. Just a question, when you recommend cruelty support, is it only for the flat more damage, the cruelty buff has no use for this build? Thanks.
"
Hyp0x20 wrote:
Hello, as there was many changes to crafting and i was never really good at it xD could anyone tell me what is the best way to get our cluster (besides ofc buying them).
Alt spam and praying for hitting something good alongside ancestral preservation, same with large chaos? Or is there anything from harvest or something else that can help?

Buying should be cheaper than crafting.
If you get a Medium Totem Clusters with 4-5 passives and Sleepless Sentries and two suffix filled and an open suffix, you can buy an Augment Chaos to get Ancestral Preservation guaranteed. Note that this ain't cheap anyway. Straight up buying the clusters might end up costing you less.

"
htan564 wrote:
I love this build and have being playing from day one of this league. Just a question, when you recommend cruelty support, is it only for the flat more damage, the cruelty buff has no use for this build? Thanks.

Cruelty Support is just a 25% damage multiplier.
You might want to use Faster Casting Support over that.
Last edited by loloppe on Aug 13, 2021, 7:35:28 PM

I made these two wands, is there something better to get, should i sell them and buy better for this build? or just swtich some of the craftings ive put on em?
How did You level to 100? was you able to rach 100 at maps or did you do chayula rotas or something like this?
"
Tjucken wrote:

I made these two wands, is there something better to get, should i sell them and buy better for this build? or just swtich some of the craftings ive put on em?

Both are pretty good. I wouldn't use the first one because it doesn't have cast speed. The second one is amazing if you don't need spell critical chance.

They are mostly lacking in increased spell %, you can get wands with 150%+.

"
malgav wrote:
How did You level to 100? was you able to rach 100 at maps or did you do chayula rotas or something like this?

Near the end of the first week, I started spamming 5way and during down time, making as much currency as possible to buy more of them. I usually maps to 100, but I was against someone else buying 5way and pure chayula, which forced me to push and invest my currency into leveling if I wanted to be first Hierophant. At that point, I already had most of my build setup and had my Valdo's Rest Harbinger setup to farm ready, so making currency wasn't a problem. Everything is pretty cheap on the first week of the league, it's the best time to get stuff.
Last edited by loloppe on Aug 14, 2021, 4:36:20 PM
Would anyone mind giving a noob some tips - I tried to move into a FR build from Holy Flame and its just such a massive drop-off in DPS that I must be doing something wrong. Maybe I switched up too many things at the same time and missed some key component. I know my gems aren't leveled enough yet but even so its horrible. Thanks in advance....
"
Xerxian wrote:
Would anyone mind giving a noob some tips - I tried to move into a FR build from Holy Flame and its just such a massive drop-off in DPS that I must be doing something wrong. Maybe I switched up too many things at the same time and missed some key component. I know my gems aren't leveled enough yet but even so its horrible. Thanks in advance....

your crit chance is terrible. get some better wand with crit and spell dmg

why do u have avatar of fire?
"
memberx wrote:
"
Xerxian wrote:

your crit chance is terrible. get some better wand with crit and spell dmg

why do u have avatar of fire?

Thank you, that was it - I had Avatar of Fire from the Holy Flame build and missed getting rid of it. Problem solved....thanks!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info