[3.16] Forbidden Rite Totem

When I bought my two med clusters about 2 weeks ago they were around ~50c each.

Don't hate the guy, it's just inflation or resellers.
No way, I think you guys confuse mods. I was watching them for like three weeks and I never saw them below 4,8 ex. And now cheapest is 5,5 ex.
Last edited by Asag on Aug 18, 2021, 3:34:37 PM
Hey, you do you, guy. ;)
"
solomanstone wrote:
When I bought my two med clusters about 2 weeks ago they were around ~50c each.

Don't hate the guy, it's just inflation or resellers.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/2pbBLQ5Uk

The combo Sleepless Sentries + Ancestral Preservation has always been very expensive. It was already 1ex+ on day 1.

If you look on craftofexile, you need an average of 1805 chaos orb just to hit those two mods and probably similar in alteration.

https://www.craftofexile.com/?b=156&m=chaos&ob=both&v=c&a=e&l=a&lg=7&bp=y&as=1&req={%22247%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:1},%22460%22:{%22l%22:68,%22g%22:2}}&bld={}&ggt=|&ccp={}

So he was extremely lucky. 6 exalted orb is very cheap if you consider the average cost.

The only good way to craft such cluster is to get Sleepless Sentries with two suffix, and then slam Augment Chaos from Harvest. But at that point, you might just want to consider buying it.

If you got it for 50c, then good for you. Someone got scammed big time :)

Edit: I just checked his clusters, he doesn't even have Sleepless Sentries. He probably was thinking about another mod..
Last edited by loloppe on Aug 18, 2021, 4:21:51 PM
Yup, my bad - was thinking with Ancestral Reach. I'm a total newb so disregard everything I say.

Btw - at 93, I can say this is a fun build. I keep dying though and am totally out of currency now, so I'm not sure where to go. Just continuing to do t16 maps.
"
solomanstone wrote:
Yup, my bad - was thinking with Ancestral Reach. I'm a total newb so disregard everything I say.

Btw - at 93, I can say this is a fun build. I keep dying though and am totally out of currency now, so I'm not sure where to go. Just continuing to do t16 maps.

same boat, idk where I went wrong on the money part, stuck at 91
"
solomanstone wrote:

Total noob... who's bought 19 supporter packs over a significant period of time. LOL. :)

"
samcisnow wrote:

same boat, idk where I went wrong on the money part, stuck at 91

Currency isn't linked to level by any stretch. This build at 90 is more than good enough to farm the typical currency generators. For example, try Burial Chambers, min 20% delirious, augment with Jun incursions, scarabs for breach, ambush strongboxes, divination / legion, and don't forget to keep 4 active sextants up. Adjust the delirious level to your comfort.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hey guys, I am running a slightly different FR totem version at the moment with 2 large and 4 medium clusters

this version looks interesting! would it be worth it for me to make the switch?

I feel like I would really miss the projectile cluster with taunt... but having corpse removal feels so key as well

here are my items
I like your build and it's going well.

Before that, I played a different build and just switched to Soul Eater. Is it also possible to trigger Soul Eater with Vaal Cold Snap and use Zealotry in the ring?

I also think Increased Projective Speed ​​is very important. It makes QoL so much easier.
Hi.
I would like to thank you for this excellent guide.
Did deathless sirus with far away from perfect gear.
LVL 84 - 3.2K Life 2.3K Mana
Here is my gears. Second Wand dropped from Heist lol

Last edited by chinsuko on Aug 19, 2021, 9:22:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info