[3.16] Forbidden Rite Totem

You have still alocated Whispers of Doom, but i dont see a second curse-gem in your actual setup.
You just switch it in for bosses?

Conc Gem also just for bosses instead for inc area?
"
Nimor wrote:
You have still alocated Whispers of Doom, but i dont see a second curse-gem in your actual setup.
You just switch it in for bosses?

Conc Gem also just for bosses instead for inc area?

I do have 2 curses. Asenath's Gentle Touch come with Temporal Chains on hit.
Yes, Concentrated Effect is just for big boss like Maven, or when I run 100% delirious maps. I could always use it, I got 8 radius (the same as default) with it right now.
Ahhh. I also wear asenath, but didn't checked it... :) thanks for explaining
Hey Loloppe,

first of all, great build and guide you made here. I was chatting with you in-game a while ago and use a very similar gear and skill tree.

I was curious about your thoughts on Replica Forbidden Shako as the ultimate BiS item for FR Totems. As I am pretty much done with the league (challenges etc) I was spending all my currency and managed to hit one with very nice rolls:

The Lvl35 Spell Totem of course provides a lower -less dmg% penalty but the real value is that the base life of the totem gets scaled to lvl95, meaning around 4x as much life as that of Soul Mantle/lvl 20 Spell Totem (or in other words a 300% more dmg multiplier). This will greatly offset the loss of additional support gem(s) and dropping one wand for an Atziris Reflection.

No matter what I did, it seems impossible to beat this setup with Viridis.
The +all Attributes help with stat requirements for Zerphis, Reflection offers more +all res and some movement speed and it allows using a nice rare influenced or synth ring.

Perhaps interesting for you as well if you want to further min-max the character.

P.S.: dont mind my current profile, just messing around a bit for poe.ninja - normally wearing different boots, ring and offhand for res cap.
"
iceman33927 wrote:
Hey Loloppe,

first of all, great build and guide you made here. I was chatting with you in-game a while ago and use a very similar gear and skill tree.

I was curious about your thoughts on Replica Forbidden Shako as the ultimate BiS item for FR Totems. As I am pretty much done with the league (challenges etc) I was spending all my currency and managed to hit one with very nice rolls:

The Lvl35 Spell Totem of course provides a lower -less dmg% penalty but the real value is that the base life of the totem gets scaled to lvl95, meaning around 4x as much life as that of Soul Mantle/lvl 20 Spell Totem (or in other words a 300% more dmg multiplier). This will greatly offset the loss of additional support gem(s) and dropping one wand for an Atziris Reflection.

No matter what I did, it seems impossible to beat this setup with Viridis.
The +all Attributes help with stat requirements for Zerphis, Reflection offers more +all res and some movement speed and it allows using a nice rare influenced or synth ring.

Perhaps interesting for you as well if you want to further min-max the character.

P.S.: dont mind my current profile, just messing around a bit for poe.ninja - normally wearing different boots, ring and offhand for res cap.

The issue with Replica Forbidden Shako is that you still need to use Soul Mantle, or it won't be a DPS increase. And you also need to get +1 proj on it. You're also forced to use Atziri's Reflection then. The damage is just slightly better compared to a mirror-tier DPS shield by a few millions. You can then use the 6l for something else but idk. The attribute barely save two points in the tree.
Just added a new video + link in the guide for my current currency farming method: [3.15] Valdo's Rest Nemesis Delirious Port - Forbidden Rite Totem Solo Gameplay. Link in the first post if someone's interested.
Last edited by loloppe on Aug 13, 2021, 8:20:13 PM
Just started this build, got about 10 ex to invest (already have 6l soul mantle). What uniques would be best to get and in what order to upgrade my character? thanks.
Last edited by SomeoneSerious on Aug 12, 2021, 4:23:49 AM
"
Just started this build, got about 10 ex to invest (already have 6l soul mantle). What uniques would be best to get and in what order to upgrade my character? thanks.

Your character seem to be in a decent spot. You could easily get better wands for 1-2ex. You only got 3 projectiles right now, so you might want to use either Dying Sun or Volley on your setup, until you get the helmet enchant. Crit enchant on boots is pretty big. Also, probably need more levels before getting a nice Watcher's Eyes and clusters?
Recently switched over to this build, trying to figure out what my next upgrade should be. Bosses do melt but my clear speed isn't as high as I would like. Since I spent most of my currency switching over, now I am back to farming it up :)

Thanks for the guide its super helpful!
Replacing Greater Volley with Volley support PoB shows for me as DPS loss. Is PoB wrong or should I switch back to GV?

Also this just dropped for me witht hose mods, too bad still dont have Viridi:

Last edited by Asag on Aug 12, 2021, 5:18:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info