Game Balance in Path of Exile: Expedition

I've been actively playing PoE since 2013 and had build after build nerfed to the ground. (about 30 characters in total)

This is finally goodbye for me, since I don't see any future for this processes. PoE lost 70% of it's player base over the last two years and if you guys don't actually start thinking twice about what you add into the game instead of nerfing anything and everything to the ground, there'll be only a handful harcore elite players left without any real life or huge real money investments - which aren't allowed, but clearly necessary. If never once had a Mirror of Kalandra drop in 8 years of active playing. There's no fun in that level of grind, seriously.

But if that's your initial goal then keep on going...
you should improve Lesser Poison Support, if you remake Poison Support.
it need to apply more poison damage or poison multi instead of add flat chaos damage.
add flat chaos is ... ****.
CANT WAIT FOR THIS SLUGS LEAGUE SO I CAN BORE MYSELF TO DEATH... #JUSTPLAYMOOORRE

NO TY FFIV LOOKS GOOD NOW
Last edited by arigatou2 on Jul 20, 2021, 12:46:32 PM
I think i understand you Chris. You don't want we enjoy the game. Nerf all enjoyeble builds. You are killing your game.
I've been a staunch supporter of PoE for years, both of the content and financially. I don't have a whole lot of time to play the game, and I am not too happy about this concept. I never have the time to min/max enough to complete all end-game content as it is. Now it seems like I am going to have to do some min/maxing just to get through the story (which I am so fed up with after like 50+ playthroughs).

Guess I'll see how it goes and if I will keep financially supporting.

ALSO what the hell is up with 3 tiers and $90 supporter packs for the league? It is about the same as previous league's $60 packs. Not happy about it.
So funny to see the posts disappearing. I wonder if there are specific phrases or topics that are triggering them or if it just random like they are mad, drunk, or high, or all three?
Could this be GGG's "Diablo Immortal" moment?
Why make a game fun and let people progress? Yea, stupid, make it harder and harder and let no one progress but pro gamers with plenty of knowledge and time!
It's your game and it's free. Do wathever you want.
"
xgarry wrote:
Why make a game fun and let people progress? Yea, stupid, make it harder and harder and let no one progress but pro gamers with plenty of knowledge and time!

To the masochists and streamers in the POE community adding more hours of grinding is very welcomed. We all know this has nothing to do with making content "harder". Just a longer grind now to achieve the same goals so streamers will stream into the league longer.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jul 20, 2021, 1:10:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info